The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it Standfree03 has finally been banned?

Standfree still trying to convince himself and other people that umpteen people pointing out he is a fucking divot means he is 'box office' or 'wound them up'

If dozens of people are of that opinion there is usually a reason for it, the reason being you are a fucking divot.

Standfree03 really is a fucking plum.

Still stays with his maw i reckon.

ETA:

Standfree making all these aliases to try and make himself look important.

Get a fucking grip.

Although, I do agree with his aliases.

^^^

All the same person.

Well it matters to me enough to ask what happened and expect an honest, thorough response, which is generally what one expects when they ask a question. Why are you derailing this?

Why don't you give Div a ring and ask him. We know you've got his number.

Why don't you give Div a ring and ask him. We know you've got his number.

Well looky here, Its p&b's very own Jimmy Savile! Come to see if you're going to be on the list?

Edited: not that list

Well looky here, Its p&b's very own Jimmy Savile! Come to see if you're going to be on the list?

Accusing someone of being a paedophile is hardly box office now, come on. Must do better!

Bit of a rubbish thing to make fun of someone for tbh. Most guys Ruggy's age would kill to be shegging a bird 10 years younger than them!

Bit of a rubbish thing to make fun of someone for tbh. Most guys Ruggy's age would kill to be shegging a bird 10 years younger than them!

XBL would kill to be shagging any bird!

Why am I getting it in the neck for this? "Beast" chat has been prevalent on this forum for months.

Why am I getting it in the neck for this? "Beast" chat has been prevalent on this forum for months.

My post had nothing to do with giving grief for any beast comment, I was merely pointing out that most guys in their 30's can only dream of plowing a 20 year old (or however old HSF is).

My post had nothing to do with giving grief for any beast comment, I was merely pointing out that most guys in their 30's can only dream of plowing a 20 year old (or however old HSF is).

"Bit of a rubbish thing to make fun of someone for tbh."

I think you've misunderstood what that was meant to mean.

He also misunderstood that buying a female a drink and having a dance with her didn't make her exclusively his property.

That's maybe why he's still tossing.

Archived