The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Well, there's two ways of looking at it. Either he's being trolled like f**k and has no idea, or he's playing folk like a fiddle, because he can't be so fucking thick that he believes some of the stuff he's coming out with. But even then, if that were the case, he's still the one coming off worse.

So no matter what the case is, it has to be asked... what, exactly, is xbl trying to achieve, other than look like a total throbber?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, the best line of attack Standfree now has is to use personal abuse and to accuse me of calling people "paranoid". If thats all he's got, I think I'll live.

Can I give you advice? As someone who's been torn to pieces and made an arse of myself uncountable times over the life of this site, I advise you to give up on this, and simply step aside and let the others bitch about each other. Otherwise you'll just get more bored of it, make more mistakes and generally be worse off

Advice from Savo.

Yup xbl, I'd say that was your cue to bow out of this one. It simply can't get any worse for you after that. :P

That would've been decent if I was Savo, but even he seems to have decided enough was enough at some point and never came back. Also, I'm not Savo

That would've been decent if I was Savo, but even he seems to have decided enough was enough at some point and never came back. Also, I'm not Savo

Could you confirm if you're Savo or not - this post of yours doesn't make it clear at all. :P

Can I give you advice? As someone who's been torn to pieces and made an arse of myself uncountable times over the life of this site, I advise you to give up on this, and simply step aside and let the others bitch about each other. Otherwise you'll just get more bored of it, make more mistakes and generally be worse off

All I'm doing is defending myself responding to the accusations of others without getting personal. I'm quite happy with what I am doing here.

Could you confirm if you're Savo or not - this post of yours doesn't make it clear at all. :P

Some people will still question it, despite the years I've been denying it

All I'm doing is defending myself responding to the accusations of others without getting personal. I'm quite happy with what I am doing here.

It's up to you. I'm merely being nice

Life's all about being happy, keep steaming in.

Cheers, Savo.

Aye, the lady doth protest too much.

The Mods have confirmed I'm not him before

I'll let you away with it since you seemed to disappear for a while

The Mods have confirmed I'm not him before

No, they can only confirm if you are using the same IP, and even then as is the case with universities or large big businesses multiple users can all use the same IP while being different individuals.

As 'little people' can't check IPs they only thing they can base it on is posting style.

I don't sit in a taxi and I'm as cool as a cucumber, just because you forget this is a football forum on the internet doesn't mean everyone else is being personal. 

No, m8.

On a less boring topic I basically agree with peel re. mental illness but if he genuinely works and studies in the industry then he should probably learn the difference between mental illness and mental disability. His passion is certainly commendable, though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Archived