Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Paulo, why can't you be patriotic towards Scotland without having some bizarre complex towards everywhere else. The type of Nationalism which involves reeling off reasons that your country is better than anywhere else is pretty off-putting. That's Northern Ireland, "Southern" Ireland (top insult) and particularly England that I've noticed you seethe towards.

I was partly looking for a bit of reaction, Sodje. :lol:

Although Scotland's great history of invention and discovery etc can be something well worth bringing up at times. 8)

Are you sure that the massively disproportionate funding isn't going to stop at some point in the future?Half of the place have been given government jobs just to keep them in line

In what way?

Fairly recently it was over 90% Protestant,thanks to a 50/50 recruitment policy that has since been stopped it now stands at 70/30

Just look at the way the P.S.N.I dealt with the fleggers,had it been Republicans disrupting the city centre with illegal roadblocks and attacks on City Hall they would have commited murder

What other U.K cities have massive walls separating people to keep them from killing each other

I don't think that they would commit murder. I understand what you're saying though.

I don't think we're going to free in the definition of a failed state.

Clearly I think that the state in Northern Ireland has not failed at all.

There are social problems that need to be addressed.

Are you aware of the fact that in Northern Ireland spending exceeds tax by a massive 39.3% of its GDP? :)

I'm not agreeing with any of those trolls trolling you but think that you should be aware of such facts as the GDP of the state that you are discussing.

How much of the massive 39.3% excess is spent upon policing and security that would not be required if it wasn't for the rabble rousers?

Yeah sure that's a lot.

There is an imbalance in the entire UK economy towards London. It's not an ideal situation at all.

Northern Ireland as a poorer area gets more back than it gives as its economy needs stimulating. That doesn't make it a failed statelet.

Are you aware of the fact that in Northern Ireland spending exceeds tax by a massive 39.3% of its GDP? :)

I'm not agreeing with any of those trolls trolling you but think that you should be aware of such facts as the GDP of the state that you are discussing.

How much of the massive 39.3% excess is spent upon policing and security that would not be required if it wasn't for the rabble rousers?

Is there a website or document to view the official figures for Northern Ireland and Wales?

No. Atomic.

I don't mean to be that harsh against the guy as 99% of his opinions in Gen Nonsense match mine and I enjoy his contributions on this part of the forum.

It's just the comparing countries with bullet points thing that I find bizarre and pretty diddyish.

Yeah same here I don't mind the guy but I don't really get the point of comparing your own country to others all the time or trying to prove that Scotland is 'better'.

you've really never left the house have you son?.....as you are such an authority on the political situation here over the years can you just tell us what communities have actually harboured and funded terrorists in Northern Ireland?

The Nationalist, Unionist and Loyalist communitires respectively. The same communities, based on politico-sky-fairy division, that constitute what amounts to 'politics' in your failed statelet, and whose sky-fairy divided communities are still lobbing bricks at each other in 2013.

For someone who hasn't left the house, I'm actually exceedingly well-travelled. Luckily not to Norn Ireland though: because it's a fucking cesspool. I'd rather spend the winter in Turunkhansk, thanks.

Twenty two now arrested, and I believe that will rise considerably in the next few days.

hope so ,and to be honest I hope the Orange Order ban the orangemen taking part in the rioting and the flute band as well. That would hurt them more than any fine to be honest.

Someone put up a video earlier, although it was either not in this thread, or it was moved. Anyway, it was telling in my opinion about the sociopathic caprice of your average loyalist and orange person. They brick, bottle and attack police. There were women and men of all ages acting like complete idiots. Anyway, at the end the orangemen arrive and they all start singing God Save the Queen. Do these docile deliquents really think her majesty would approve of this whole charade ?