Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Highlanders won the T20 in Edinburgh yesterday to complete a perfect 6/6 record

Today's 50 overs match saw the South Holland Seafarers needing a win to get a win in Edinburgh to take the title. The Dutch batted first and were almost dismissed when rain stopped play at 145-9 from 33 overs. The match has now been abandoned so the Highlanders take the 50 over title as well.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

• 4 weeks later...

I got woke up on Saturday morning with a couple of small bands starting a walk right outside my house. One band were from Kirkie and other was from Belfast. 8am. Bunch on absolute cretins.

I went to the bedroom window, all bleary eyes to see what the f**k had woke me up and was greeted with a big fat arse having a pish staring me in the face about 10 feet away from me.

Stay classy you Orange Walk females.

I ended up walking into the heart of darkness on Saturday trying to get to Duke St. As fucking bad as you can imagine and certainly has a feel of "the end is nigh" while masses of dazed and ugly c***s stagger around you screaming absolute shite.

I had no idea this was happening at the weekend and went into town to get my hair cut. Thankfully I must have missed all the fun, but the toon had a vaguely eerie "first ten minutes of 28 Days Later" feel about it, as most sane folk were obviously staying well out of it.

Even more classy than that. She was 12 years old.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-28187035

Apparently a fight broke out amongst some "walkers" and she was collateral damage. Can't beleive we pay a fortune to police this shite.

shocking incident. Believe the trouble that took place in the green was between "posso" and springburn gangs. With a few of the "posso" mob having connections with the green brigade . This is just what i have heard could be bullshit.