Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

when a band is on parade with the lodge they are not allowed to play infront of a chapel. so that comment is bo bollocks. if the band was marching on their own or practising then i dont know they would have to come to an agreement with police. but bands have been taken off the road in the past for ignoring the chapel rule rule withvthe orange lodge.

It happened and probably still happens. What about stopping at the Celtic supporters club? Any rules to be broken there?

Do you actually maintain that these things aren't there to provoke?

It happened and probably still happens. What about stopping at the Celtic supporters club? Any rules to be broken there?

again i didnt say it didnt happened , i said i highly doubt it happened when the band were parading with an orange lodge

can anyone answer how many arrests were made in bathgate or helensburgh last week ?

4 arrests, 27 asbo tickets in a small town like Helensburgh, which going by crime figures is actually a huge increase so your argument is absolute nonsense. There was a huge outcry amongst Helensburgh residents over the march there,several local businesses shut, lots of people left the town that day. Really don't get the point you are making here. Edit to add, this also despite the fact there is no orange lodge in Helensburgh. All these people put out do folks with absolutely no ties to the town could bring it to a standstill.

...and to the surprise of, well absolutely nobody, the bigot apologist completely ignores a post when presented with facts.

cant wait to see p&b reaction the annual ira fest taking place in coatbridge this weekend!

Full deflect mode inabled.

It's almost beyond parody with you absolute fucking c***s. Do us all a favour and throw yourself under a bus.

again i didnt say it didnt happened , i said i highly doubt it happened when the band were parading with an orange lodge

Rogue Chelsea marching bands coming up here and giving you all a bad name, aye?

I'll ask again, try not to deflect, do you maintain that these marches are not there to provoke?

It did happen. Also I see you've failed to acknowledge the fact you were talking utter bollocks about the Helensburgh march not being any hassle. Typical apologist for this nonsense. It's the same on both sides, utter shite and a total drain on the tax payer.

Thank you and I agree wholeheartedly.

What you're saying is he's lying

Are you a member of a lodge? Strange why you would defend them so much while blaming other so quick

Are you a member of a lodge? Strange why you would defend them so much while blaming other

so quick

again i did not say he was lying. implied that what he may have seen was a band practice or another walk i.e abod however when walking with an orange walk bands cant play a certain area before or after a chapel

again i did not say he was lying. implied that what he may have seen was a band practice or another walk i.e abod however when walking with an orange walk bands cant play a certain area before or after a chapel

That makes it all okay then. Nice to see you've avoided my question again though.

Are you a member of a lodge? Strange why you would defend them so much while blaming other

so quick

again i did not say he was lying. i implied that what he may have seen was a band practice or another walk i.e abod but i am sure they have similar rules however when walking with an orange walk bands cant play a certain area before or after a chapel.

my reason for debating is to simply go against the boring liberal view of everyone should be allowed to march... unless i find ot a wee bit offensive. hence the reason i used the example of a republican walk. i dont agree with it but i dont go out my way to be offended and demand it cancelled.

what qiestion are you even banging on about?

Can you read?

I'll ask again, try not to deflect, do you maintain that these marches are not there to provoke?

Do you want me to put it in bold too?

again i did not say he was lying. i implied that what he may have seen was a band practice or another walk i.e abod but i am sure they have similar rules however when walking with an orange walk bands cant play a certain area before or after a chapel.

my reason for debating is to simply go against the boring liberal view of everyone should be allowed to march... unless i find ot a wee bit offensive. hence the reason i used the example of a republican walk. i dont agree with it but i dont go out my way to be offended and demand it cancelled.

#handwringingleftyliberals