Club DOSS

Taking it easy here. Just heading out to get some food in for the dog. Maybe catch up with friends later and watch the world go by. Everyone else?

Do you take the dug to bar gallus with ye when you go for a pint by any chance??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear. It seems like one or two of the Dece chaps are having a bit of a breadkdown over our tremendoss club. From the Club Dece thread:

Posted Yesterday, 19:26

I've mocked up a pic to show everyone what your average member of Club Doss looks like.

I had to spend 3 hours photoshopping my biceps down to the appropriate size v.v.v. #undece.

xqUCbDWl.jpg

Oh dear. It seems like one or two of the Dece chaps are having a bit of a breadkdown over our tremendoss club. From the Club Dece thread:

I've mocked up a pic to show everyone what your average member of Club Doss looks like.

I had to spend 3 hours photoshopping my biceps down to the appropriate size v.v.v. #undece.

xqUCbDWl.jpg

In order to portray his view on Club DOSS members, he has also had to make the tragic sacrifice of showing everybody what he looks like. Not a pretty sight.

feeling that I'd do every single one of the Club DOSS boys, while I'd want to keep a safe dece-tance away from the DECE crew.

In order to portray his view on Club DOSS members, he has also had to make the tragic sacrifice of showing everybody what he looks like. Not a pretty sight.

feeling that I'd do every single one of the Club DOSS boys, while I'd want to keep a safe dece-tance away from the DECE crew.

True that. Gurning or not, he looks like the ugly one from McFly on a particularly troublesome comedown.

SJC, you're still in the team. Just remember that you shouldn't be dipping your finger into too many pies. Ooohh, kinky. Sexual euphemisms are doss.

Glad to hear it TRS :D

As for too many pies....agreed but difficult to deny my previous self of back in the day.

Sexual euphenisms are Doss....no doubt! ;)

Getting steak pie for tea tonight. Doss.

Also got a free house from the 15th till the 22nd. My girlfriend comes home from Holiday on the 19th. Doss members ken the score.

Not seen her for a month. 8)

Also got a free house from the 15th till the 22nd. My girlfriend comes home from Holiday on the 19th. Doss members ken the score.

You'll be like a dug with two dicks by the 19th! ;)

By the 20th you be feeling UltraDoss! :D

*Insert sexual euphemism here*

Your girlfriend comes home..

Comes.

COMES.

Sexual euphemisms are doss.

Excuse the vulgarity, but I assume you'll be making her come like the vengabus?

I quite liked jambo-pikey's photo. Obviously has nothing to do with the DOSS, but it is funny that he drinks Fosters and shows no evidence of physical exercise ;)

JamboMikey

Posted Image

What a sad and boring life he leads. Definitely not DOSS

I quite liked jambo-pikey's photo. Obviously has nothing to do with the DOSS, but it is funny that he drinks Fosters and shows no evidence of physical exercise ;)

Quite....whilst this Club Doss member was out for a 6mile run this morning combined with a Paulo Sergio style 20min workout halfway through! ;)

Life is Doss.

Having spent money on a season ticket already, and with the flight prices shooting up (as well as the prospect of being by myself), I decided that I probably wouldn't have such a doss time if I went on the Europa League trip to Norway. Gutted nonetheless, but I really don't think I'd enjoy it on my lonesome. Hopefully we get past this round and I can head abroad for the next one. That would be doss. It would also be doss if we qualify for Europe once again at some point in my lifetime. I reckon I'll reach about 80 years old unless I'm murdered or involved in a tragic accident, so I have about 60 years remaining.

Archived