Club DOSS

Having spent money on a season ticket already, and with the flight prices shooting up (as well as the prospect of being by myself), I decided that I probably wouldn't have such a doss time if I went on the Europa League trip to Norway. Gutted nonetheless, but I really don't think I'd enjoy it on my lonesome. Hopefully we get past this round and I can head abroad for the next one. That would be doss. It would also be doss if we qualify for Europe once again at some point in my lifetime. I reckon I'll reach about 80 years old unless I'm murdered or involved in a tragic accident, so I have about 60 years remaining.

Yeah it's shit man, Killie qualified for Europe quite regularly when I was younger, I kind of tool or for granted when I was wee, I also hope I get follow my team in Europe again one day.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you Doss guys know that your constitution has been lifted word for word and that Truthhurts is trying to pass it off on the Carlisle Mad board as his own.

Definately not doss imo.

Just to let you Doss guys know that your constitution has been lifted word for word and that Truthhurts is trying to pass it off on the Carlisle Mad board as his own.

Definately not doss imo.

Hmm, interesting. Just had a look at the post. Not sure how to feel about it. If it is a perfectly innocent attempt to introduce the word 'DOSS' a bit further south, then I have no problem with it. However, Truthhurts should make his position clear on this thread and join our club if this is the case. If it is just a blatant example of plagiariam, I will be looking to take this to the courts. Doss until proven guilty.

Sunshine+Beer+tunes=DOSS

That's like science or something.

As long as the tunes are by Conya Doss and the beers are Doss Blockos, of course.

Definately not doss imo.

Hmmm. Worth monotoring.

Hmm, interesting. Just had a look at the post. Not sure how to feel about it. If it is a perfectly innocent attempt to introduce the word 'DOSS' a bit further south, then I have no problem with it. However, Truthhurts should make his position clear on this thread and join our club if this is the case. If it is just a blatant example of plagiariam, I will be looking to take this to the courts. Doss until proven guilty.

As long as the tunes are by Conya Doss and the beers are Doss Blockos, of course.

Listening to The Chronic 2001 on repeat, I'm sure you can appreciate that?

Do you take the dug to bar gallus with ye when you go for a pint by any chance??

No mate. My dog has a low threshold for pubs. A lad I know takes his dog in regularly though.

After a Doss & gentile walk around the Meadows I'm still outside North56 enjoying an ice cold peroni (no Doss Blancos avail) about to order aPatron Silver Margarita.....Doss.

After a Doss & gentile walk around the Meadows I'm still outside North56 enjoying an ice cold peroni (no Doss Blancos avail) about to order aPatron Silver Margarita.....Doss.

*sitting

Ah right. I was In the Tuesday before the Robbie Williams gig, a guy at the bar had a wee collie called Finn with him

Thats the one. Doss we dog, graeme is doss too.

Club dece get their clothes from swap meet ha ha

As a young pup I too was into my designer gear but with the benefits of experience I came to realise that "its not what you wear...its how you wear it".

Club Doss for life.

As a young pup I too was into my designer gear but with the benefits of experience I came to realise that "its not what you wear...its how you wear it".

Club Doss for life.

Google swap meet amigo. JM has shown the low coiture and lack of fitness in clud cede

Archived