Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the DOSSest albums ever.

I take it you like Hip-Hop?

I do indeed. If you were to look through a random selection of tunes on my iPod, you would see a bit of mainstream pop, classical, jazz, rock and even some songs from musicals, but it's predominantly hip-hop and r'n'b. Doss.

I do indeed. If you were to look through a random selection of tunes on my iPod, you would see a bit of mainstream pop, classical, jazz, rock and even some songs from musicals, but it's predominantly hip-hop and r'n'b. Doss.

I'm like that as well, I can listen to most genres of music, the obvious exceptions of course.

The Wu Tang are one of my favourites.

I'm like that as well, I can listen to most genres of music, the obvious exceptions of course.

The Wu Tang are one of my favourites.

Wu-Tang clan aint nothin to fuk wit

Love the rap, as a young metalhead rap was the gateway to doss genres such as soul.

Team DOSS has world-wide credibility

I am still not convinced that some of the indecent ones have been out of their own bedrooms for a few weeks ;)

Team DOSS has world-wide credibility

I am still not convinced that some of the indecent ones have been out of their own bedrooms for a few weeks ;)

:lol:

I'm off to download Miss Doss' albums! :D

One of the DOSSest albums ever.

I take it you like Hip-Hop?

I went to see the mighty Public Enemy last year and, in my opinion, Chuck D is the greatest rapper of all time.

What does the D stand for? I think you know.

I went to see the mighty Public Enemy last year and, in my opinion, Chuck D is the greatest rapper of all time.

What does the D stand for?  I think you know.

Cold DOSSing in effect

Mc Chuck D epitomises Doss.

Was Flava there? :lol:

Aye Flav was there, he went on a wee religious rant at the end of the gig bless him. DJ Lord is a worthy replacement to Terminator X as well. Some unbelievable mixing and scratching skills on show.

Archived