Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To make up for not going to Norway, I purchased the new Saints home shirt yesterday. I look doss in it. I would post up a selfie, but I don't want mhak to feel disheartened that there are hotter P&B posters around.

Your empathetic nature and concern for others are a joy to behold TRS.

Your empathetic nature and concern for others are a joy to behold TRS.

Thank you very much for the recognition of this fact. In response to a compliment like this, most people would say, 'Thanks. I try'.

However, I won't say that. The act of 'trying' suggests that it isn't second nature for all Club DOSS members to act in a similarly empathetic manner. And that is plainly wrong.

First day back at work for me today since 28th June. Decidedly undoss.

I did, however, get a welcome back hug from the ridiculously hot secretary who works on my floor, so that was a doss point.

:)

First day back at work for me today since 28th June.  Decidedly undoss.

I did, however, get a welcome back hug from the ridiculously hot secretary who works on my floor, so that was a doss point.

Did she comment on you prodding her with your pan handle, fide?! ;)

Did she comment on you prodding her with your pan handle, fide?! ;)

Mate, you would love this bird. She's incredible(y doss).

I'd panhandle her for a good 14 seconds.

Mate, you would love this bird.  She's incredible(y doss).

I'd panhandle her for a good 14 seconds.

:lol:

Tell us more about this Doss bird at your work mate???

To make up for not going to Norway, I purchased the new Saints home shirt yesterday. I look doss in it. I would post up a selfie, but I don't want mhak to feel disheartened that there are hotter P&B posters around.

I nipped into Campus yesterday after work and got one of last season's yellow strips to try and swap whilst over there.

It would be doss to get a nice memento of the trip.

I don't actually think she looks like anyone famous, that I can think of off hand anyway, but she's jaw droppingly good looking.

Probably closest I can think of is perhaps a younger Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones...

Quiet couple of days so far this week. Quiz tonight at Bar Gallus, it's pretty doss and I have won first place/beer and the cash a few times by myself.

Anyone else up to anything this evening?

Archived