The Star Wars thread (includes spoilers for IX)

Quentin Taranbino

Na I don't mind this. It keeps keeps appetite going without giving away the plot. That's been the key so far in the build up to this film - they haven't revealed the plot and nobody knows what the f**k is going to happen yet. A mistake that far far to many filmmakers make.

I agree that I like that the trailers give nothing away but trailers for trailers are just stupid, in my opinion.

The trailers have been great. Agree about trailers for trailers though. It's like announcing an announcement. I hate it. Should probably be posting this in the "Petty Things..." thread, but I suppose I've vented now.

Booked in for the 00.10 showing. YASS!!!

Kylo Gen (?) looks like a very cool villain.

I've never been so excited for a film. The build up for this has been just right, spot on. I said from the day the first teaser was released that this could be an all time movie classic and this has only reinforced that opinion. I don't see it letting us down, I really don't.

Kylo Gen (?) looks like a very cool villain.

I've never been so excited for a film. The build up for this has been just right, spot on. I said from the day the first teaser was released that this could be an all time movie classic and this has only reinforced that opinion. I don't see it letting us down, I really don't.

Great trailer, kid. But don't get cocky.