Facts you made up

Mak

Bamber Gascoigne took a gap year between high school and university in which he mostly spent his time outside Joan Collins London flat attempting to woo her by singing Oh My Darling Clementine accompanied by a variety of classically trained musicians.
15-1 was originally a fight to the death type format but was thought to be too offensive to daytime tv viewers.

4 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Plagiarist would be a fine word to describe someone who is trying to take credit for another person's work, does anyone agree?

Of course I agree.  I said so in my book.

My lawyer will be contacting you shortly.

Growing up, young Nick Sturgeon always dreamed of being an actor and getting a part as an oompa loompa in a Willy Wonka remake. A chance meeting on a late night bus with a drunken out of work hypnotherapist, Winston, convinced Nick that it would be a better move to one day lead Scotland as it's fuhrer during the future Covid 19 crisis. The rest was history.

11 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

Growing up, young Nick Sturgeon always dreamed of being an actor and getting a part as an oompa loompa in a Willy Wonka remake. A chance meeting on a late night bus with a drunken out of work hypnotherapist, Winston, convinced Nick that it would be a better move to one day lead Scotland as it's fuhrer during the future Covid 19 crisis. The rest was history.

The SNP started in 1938 as the Scottish nazi party.

• 3 weeks later...

Stunning news from Fife where it transpires that The Proclaimers, the Reid brothers, were not in fact twins but triplets. The 3rd, a girl called Cheryl was given up for adoption to an American couple who went to places like Rwanda, Yemen, and Fife to help with the abject misery of raising children there.   The news broke when her middle name, Auchtermuchty, was posted as part of her announcement that she had converted to Mormonism.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The 6th month of the year used to be called “Terry” until June Whitfield won a bizarre bet involving 3 strawberry cornetos

Pics...