Conspiracies

Wouldn't surprise me he said as an aside "Will someone rid me of this troublesome priest?" and someone took him a bit too literally.

While talking about a past incident to some one that can't quite hear him. With some drunken knights overhearing him and heading off to complete the task.

It was heavily damaged by parts of the collapsing towers, and collapsed thereafter.

I may be wrong here but was there not a news report saying building 7 had collapsed but you can still see it standing in the background? I'm sure it'll be on YouTube somewhere.

Funny how most of the people who are quick to label anyone as a "conspiracy theorist" are not only quick to blame Putin for the assassination of Nemtsov, but are also emphatic that it was him. I'll make my position clear, I'm not sure who did it and why. However, I'm sure that because of the location where it was carried out. It was done with the intention of sending a message. The media on both the NATO and Russian sides were predictable with one saying it was Putin and the other saying it was a foreign plot. I'd rather wait to see what evidence comes out over the coming weeks before drawing any conclusions.

It was heavily damaged by parts of the collapsing towers, and collapsed thereafter.

There is two problems with that theory about building 7. Firstly, the fact that it fell uniformly down like you see in most demolitions and that it wasn't on fire for very long. Just look at the case where there was an intense fire in a Madrid skyscraper that lasted for 24 hours.

Edited by Fotbawmad

There is two problems with that theory about building 7. Firstly, the fact that it fell uniformly down like you see in most demolitions and that it wasn't on fire for very long. Just look at the case where there was an intense fire in a Madrid skyscraper that lasted for 24 hours.

Do you think they used the cover of the other 4 suicide plane bombs to secretly blow up building 7?

I may be wrong here but was there not a news report saying building 7 had collapsed but you can still see it standing in the background? I'm sure it'll be on YouTube somewhere.

I'm sure I've read that the most likely cause of that news report was that they'd been told it was about to collapse and reported it wrong.

But of course why would those orchestrating such a massive event make it even more elaborate by toppling an insignificant building next to the Twin Towers (and therefore including more people into the plan) ?

And why tell news teams what was going to happen? What would be the point in that ? why give them a script when they'd report the collapse anyhoo? Why include even more people into the scam?

Do you think they used the cover of the other 4 suicide plane bombs to secretly blow up building 7?

I think it was a separate terrorist attack by Marty McFly

I love this. I love this so much, especially this bit:

"Scientists working for the Illuminati have found a way that they can “shut” off the sun. A weapon has been created that shoot a beam of high density radiation right into the heart of a planet or star. This beam of radiation penetrates through the planet creating a very large cylinder in the exact middle of it. The radiation that is left behind begins to eat at the star or planet and the effects spread like wildfire. This technology has been tested on various stars in our immediate solar system and is very effective. The first thing that occurs to the star is that the radiation eats a perfect cylinder through the middle of the star, the radiation left behind begins working its way outward degenerating anything in its path. The radiation continues to build and spread. Some stars hung on until they were totally deteriorated from the radiation; however, some stars became so unstable that they combusted at a certain point."

The guy claims to have been in the illuminati for 47 years since he was 19, but that has clearly been written by someone around 15 years of age. My favourite part is this -

This machine has capability of creating any natural disaster that the Illuminati wish to create. Hurricane Katrina was a product of the HAARP machine. The Hurricane was used as a diversion. While the area was in chaos, and attention was diverted everywhere, engineers were sent down to prepare for the gulf oil spill. I can assure you that the Illuminati is capable of releasing more oil into the gulf. The oil that has already been pumped into the gulf is only a small amount compared to what could possibly be done. I already mentioned that the oil spill was used as an agent to implant microbodies into the brains of the children in the area. These children that have been affected are now subject to government control whenever these microbodies are activated.

Yeah its entertaining. My favourite bit was that Gordon Brown is one of the top guys. :blink:

Isn't Gordon Brown blind in one eye?

Illuminati starts with "I"

Just saying......................

Yeah its entertaining. My favourite bit was that Gordon Brown is one of the top guys. :blink:

Not to mention the fact that Obama isn't a member, he's something much, much worse. But hang on, wait a minute, he IS a member after all!

It's just hilarious. Almost as funny as that Back To The Future video. :lol:

Good to hear you guys don't believe, just keep on doing that.

I believe that some sort of illuminati is active, and also responsible for some world events. Things like this are clearly written by idiots though, and help to discredit any theories.