Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got in a game with Cameron, good fun. He kept running away when I attempted to get him in a selfie though. :(

Cameron's my surname ;)

I had a sneaking suspicion you were trying that haha, I tried to bomb one and fell off the edge of that tower. Smooth operator right here

I just found the Great P&B Meltdowns thread again and we had a belter of an argument on it relating to mhak that I'd completely forgotten about.

That's you getting rammed in every race now tbh.

:lol:

I fully retract my earlier stupidity.

You're a wonderful human being and a creator of bitching deathmatches.

:wub:

When I got back on last night, I decided to have a go on creating a deathmatch for the first time. Came up with a great idea, laid it all out, spending best part of an hour at it. Began testing it to see how it worked..... and the fucking thing froze.

Will try again on Sunday.

I just gave up on it last night. After it kicked me off for being a cheater and I got back in, they had removed all of what I had bought (which was fine as I had wasted quite a bit of cash on a pretty crap suit!!) but they also took my Valentines gun!

I then went to have a look at the car, but its waaaay out of my price range, although I did find out that I have 4 free cars to collect, 3 from the beach bum update and the other new one that I didn't know were there!

Probably not get back on again til Sunday, hopefully they will have the Servers sorted by then!

We got to Wave 7 on Survival with Felty, then I ran out of ammo and essentially was trying to shoot from the top of that moulding with a pistol :lol:

Yeah, survivals are pretty difficult due to my rank as well. At times, it looked like you were just standing about getting shot. Yeah, felty is my mate, he is a member on here incidentally, and when you joined us we were in a bit of a war with a guy that killed us once so we went about just constantly killing him until he left. :lol:

Archived