dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen Barry.I don't think he's a real person.

There's nae doubt the Loon exists, turns up late an a that, but never the less, he's oot there.

Anyway...

The Dundee bus crawl wiz bra an a that, but eh'm really annoyed we never gatecrashed the Fairmuir Clubbie so Jockie could get us a telt wha's in cherge.

Feck yir deadline Dundeebarry, cuntos like myself deserve better. If I decide to splash the cash I demand a signed fu***ng letter.

I mind seeing Barry on the train up from Queen Street but he was busy eating his pieces and subsequently sleeping whilst I was being engaged in an unwanted conversation by a pished Aberdonian.

Aye but pieces of what was he eating? Pieces of a jigsaw? Pieces of lego? Pieces of Jocky`s anatomy?

Meh, I and GiGi stayed in his house.

#zeropointers

Is that when you passed out after drinking half a shandy?

Were your pants on the right way when you woke up?

#zeropanters ? Teckle!

There's nae doubt the Loon exists, turns up late an a that, but never the less, he's oot there.

Anyway...

The Dundee bus crawl wiz bra an a that, but eh'm really annoyed we never gatecrashed the Fairmuir Clubbie so Jockie could get us a telt wha's in cherge.

Feck yir deadline Dundeebarry, cuntos like myself deserve better. If I decide to splash the cash I demand a signed fu***ng letter.

Ordered, late I know, but I still want a letter fae Jocky.

At least I've spelt his name richt this time.... :P

Whilst we're playing 'spot DundeeBarry' I saw him in St Andrews walking past the fountain during the summer. I would've said 'hiya Barry!' but you were walking at a pace and looked angry. In telt mode it seemed.

The glacial pace pedestrians move at in St Andrews would often see telt mode engaged as I went about my business. I have things to see and people to do, and as such I walk fast. The fact I moved onto pastures new without having DDT'd anyone is remarkable.

Got this as part of my birthday today, nae parcel to unwrap for that gift due to it not being out for another month.

Ya jobby.

Play the waiting game, pal. Come the last week of November it'll be like your birthday all over again. Then after that it's only a month until Christmas!

Marvellous. Simply marvellous.

broon-loon, have your people contact my people closer to the time of the launch and I'll get a letter to you.

The spirit of the Bus Crawl lingers on.

Hell, if being one of the Bus Crawllers is getting us cheeky wee extras - VIP packages you might say - I'm expecting at least a kilo of Benzo Fury to accompany my book and letter. Could make for an even more surreal read than I'm already expecting.

Archived