dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking the dog out when the postie buzzes in the close with his bag laden down with junk mail and parcels. A quick, "hiya postie, hiya pal, busy time of year for you eh?" conflab then I ask if there is a book shaped parcel for me.

"Nope, sorry mate" was the reply.

Postie seemed bemused when I blurted out "Minter!" a bit too loudly.

Oh well, rude things come to those that wait...

Mines no arrived. I've just had to phone my old man to check. had to get it delivered to their house as i don't have a letterbox and I couldn't risk having to wait till Monday before reading the fucker.

I'm looking forward to going into Waterstones Inverness and saying to the first member of staff "HOOOOOO Cunto, Tartan Special One please?" once i've received the book i will give a good blast of "Teckle" in celebration.

Been reading the Blog again all week Barry and it's simply magnificent. I hope the sales are just braw for you.

Vinnie and others,

There's been a problem with the Waterstone's order and it looks like there will only be copies in the Dundee store this weekend.

We're trying to work something out but for the moment the quickest way to get your hands on a copy is to order through our website. If it's ordered tonight I'll have it in the post first thing tomorrow and will personally deliverany to the Dundee area this weekend.

Barry and I have been running about mad over the past few days trying to fulfil all orders and are feeling a bit like Jocky's been skullfucking us with jetpack-force while shouting "Wha's in cherge?" through his megaphone.

All orders made up to last night are in the post and should be hitting doormats tomorrow. If anyone has any problems with their order please email me at grant@tecklebooks.co.uk.

Just put in my order on the website. Hopefully Grant considers Inverness to be in the Dundee area!

Also:

I'm looking forward to seeing Teckle written on my bank statement!

DD postcode doesn't stretch quite that far, mate. Your order has been received and packed ready for the Post Office when it opens tomorrow though.

Archived