The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And again.

I would ask you to stop responding to me, but I already know how to get you to disappear offline: report a DeeGas post. You won't be seen for days.

I've never reported anyone for anything I've read on this website, in over ten years. The day I do is the day I give up on life itself.

ive reported a few things, only one of them i was being serious about :angel

Edit: it was George Grieve talking to himself between his 3 accounts

"I can't ban racists because you're not giving me money to do it" is basically what you said. You got the response your conduct merits.

:blink:

Except that's not what he said at all.

Some vgood posters getting their knickers in a twist over imaginary plots and bias. And some terrible ones too.

Good to see the revisionism over Paulo's deserved banning being corrected also.

Any chance of another Marshy to move past this cringe fest?

I've been waiting ages to tell this, and now seems appropriate because this thread is a fucking shambles and we've nothing to lose.

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, at the call centre I worked in, I took a call from the Stuart Dickson. It was a relatively short conversation but he was polite, personable and entirely reasonable. Came across a genuinely sound bloke. I was sorely disappointed.

Surely calling someone as spastic would merit the same punishment ?

Do you have evidence of someone calling someone else a "spastic"? Is that verbatim? Be very specific please.

If that's the case, it's almost as bad as making a joke out of a footballer's wife passing away, eh Wisbit?

Just to clear this up, he wasn't objecting to anything, certainly initially when made his first posts and little was known about what had happened. He came into the thread and started making offensive comments (about a dozen of his were deleted over four or five pages after being heavily reported) even after other posters starting pulling him up about it. Of course, some folk were resorting to abusing him but others were simply telling him he'd crossed a line, yet he continued on with both comments in the same tone and baiting these posters.

Since he'd already had four warnings in the space of just over a year, the last of which had resulted in a three-day ban, the decision was taken to ban his account. He may well have had an account banned previously as well.

Now there were a couple of courses of action that he could take. One would be, as many have done before him, to try and apologise to Div and ask if his situation could be reviewed, the other was to simply create a new account, making no attempt to hide the fact he'd just been banned, and continue from where he'd left off in abusing other posters. Unsurprisingly that didn't work and here we are, I would guess, 200 alias accounts later.

Just wanted to clear up this idea that poor Paulo Sergio had never put a foot wrong and was harshly treated.

Just to be clear, I didn't like Paulo's tasteless remarks, and I don't think he was harshly treated.

He did moan about the 'faux grief'.

He aye posts about the Hibs fans reporting him to get him banned.

If you're reading this, Paulo...

it wasn't just Hibs fans that reported you on that occasion.

Just let that sink in.

I would ask you to stop responding to me, but I already know how to get you to disappear offline: report a DeeGas post. You won't be seen for days.

Thank you for taking your time to drag up a post from 23rd Sept and report which you think is racist,I will be looking into this and action my unpaid unionist mod arse as soon as i can.

Have a nice night :)

Thank you for taking your time to drag up a post from 23rd Sept and report which you think is racist,I will be looking into this and action my unpaid unionist mod arse as soon as i can.

Have a nice night :)

I didn't drag it up. I reported it at the time. You did nothing, because you're fine with anti-Scottish racism, and if anyone's punished for reporting it again I fully expect it to be me and not DeeGas.

Archived