The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Warming to me. Looking for a bro-mance. Thanks Swampers! :D

You and I will never, under any circumstances, have a bad romance.

Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh.

On another note, in the unlikely event that this should ever happen, the shite flung back and forth tonight would result in a stabbing or two.

Unless they're shitters in real life that is.

Wouldn't be the first time some mouthy wee p***k off of P&B got a wee fright in person when trying to run his mouth on the SubCrawl.

Wouldn't be the first time some mouthy wee p***k off of P&B got a wee fright in person when trying to run his mouth on the SubCrawl.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH there it is!

Incredible Scenes tonight! Is the start of a civil war between the Box Office and the Mods?

Nope: eventually they'll be dragged into the 21st Century by actually 'Giving Racism the Red Card', as stated in the site rules, and taking action against other clearly disgraceful behaviour such as homophobia.

Who knows how many more tantrums about "posting elsewhere" we'll get to enjoy in the meantime though.

What the actual f**k is this all about ?

If you don't like the way the site is run or moderated, then just post to that effect after this one and I will put you out of your misery and remove your account.

Seriously, get a fucking grip.

^^^^^^ BRONKERS ^^^^^

Credit to xbl - clearly not happy with DeeGas' trolling of the Independence Thread (and the knock backs on the Suggestions Forum) he has successfully turned another better thread into a bar brawl.

Hate to admit it, but he's done well. :lol:

Archived