The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the actual f**k is this all about ?

If you don't like the way the site is run or moderated, then just post to that effect after this one and I will put you out of your misery and remove your account.

Seriously, get a fucking grip.

4gm90i.jpg4gm90i.jpg4gm90i.jpg

Fuckin' 'ell - this is unbelievable! :lol:

This thread is like Mad Max World......except instead of running out of fuel we're running out of spaces in the P&B top 50 Posters of all time list!

It'll be armageddon for some that's for sure!

I miss Clyde Til We Die and his attempts at getting an entire page in the Booze Thread to himself, which mainly consisted of 24 consecutive posts that were all variations upon "another can of bud and two lines done now". He only ever took a break to post some low resolution photos of some dreadful clothes he'd bought on eBay in the Shopping Thread.

At the time, I thought it was the most tragic thing I'd ever see on P&B. At the time...

This thread is like Mad Max World......except instead of running out of fuel we're running out of spaces in the P&B top 50 Posters of all time list!

It'll be armageddon for some that's for sure!

we are only just past half way :lol:

long long way to go yet , and i don't imagine Marshmallo is going to want to speed through the names now

Archived