Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

He turns 25 in 3 months,  and apparently will be the beating heart of our attacking midfield for a generation.   He better get a fuckin move on then as he's yet to make his debut.   Hazard had 50 caps by his age. 

How many caps did Ikechi Anya have by 25?

Its interesting noting the ages of players on their debut..

Craig Gordon (21), Marshall (19), McGregor (25)

Berra (26), Greer (32), Hanley (21), Kingsley (21), Martin (25), Mulgrew (26), Paterson (21), Wallace (22), Robertson (20), Tierney (18), Whittaker (25), Hutton (22), Bardsley (25)

Anya (25), Bannan (20), Brown (24), Burke (18), Fletcher (19), Forrest (19), McArthur (23), McGinn (21), Morrison (25), Ritchie (25), Snodgrass (23), Maloney (24)

Fletcher (22), Griffiths (22), Martin (26), Naismith (24)

Its interesting noting the ages of players on their debut..
Craig Gordon (21), Marshall (19), McGregor (25)
Berra (26), Greer (32), Hanley (21), Kingsley (21), Martin (25), Mulgrew (26), Paterson (21), Wallace (22), Robertson (20), Tierney (18), Whittaker (25), Hutton (22), Bardsley (25)
Anya (25), Bannan (20), Brown (24), Burke (18), Fletcher (19), Forrest (19), McArthur (23), McGinn (21), Morrison (25), Ritchie (25), Snodgrass (23), Maloney (24)
Fletcher (22), Griffiths (22), Martin (26), Naismith (24)

Is that competitive debut? Just cos I'm sure Hanley started for us in the nations cup when he was a teenager

10 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Is that competitive debut? Just cos I'm sure Hanley started for us in the nations cup when he was a teenager

I've made the error of writing down the ages of "first goal", instead of debut. I've possibly done it for them all :lol: The website I use seems to change their format per player

1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

I can't remember Gordon, Marshall or McGregor scoring tbh.

Yeah thats where the problem arose. Its just a list of stats under their name, so I just looked at the same row for outfield players as I did for the keepers. The row for "age of debut" for the keepers is the same as "age of first goal" for the outfield players.

Not sure if anyones managing to watch him, but it'll be interesting to see if hes still playing in a deeper role. Seemed to play there for Sporting

Not sure if anyones managing to watch him, but it'll be interesting to see if hes still playing in a deeper role. Seemed to play there for Sporting

Didn't see it last night but watched the second half of the game at the weekend and he was playing more advanced. Was a bit backs to the wall because they had a 2 goal lead but he showed some nice touches. Will be interesting to see if sporting rated his performance last night

31 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Our press don't half get carried away, 'fulfilling potential', 'this season has been the making of him', the lad has played in SIX games. :lol:

And apparently Sporting are his 'former club'?  They still own him ffs, Scottish journalism at it's finest.

You surprised?  The media are absolutely desperate for someone to come through to build up.  If he ends up being as good as they write, then they can write their headlines.  If it goes the other way then even better, because they can then smash him down again with gusto.

At least he's out of the country, so hopefully not as affected as someone here would be.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Record article says he has played the last few games as a playmaker and on out wide.