Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

7 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Thistle clown shut up, one more stupid post you're on Ignore. 

You'll ignore me?  Pep..pep, come on...please don't do that.  I don't know what I'll do if you do that.

:lol:

What a sad, sad man you are.

Not necessarily,  did you, see his mazy goal in pre season,  he's obviously enormously talented.   He may just have struggled physically or also with the style given he's grown up in Spain.   He seems to have a good attitude and still has plenty of time,  the right move could see him flourish. 

3 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Shame. I was hoping you were right. Even 1 appearance for Brighton top team would offer a grain of hope. As things stand he appears to be another youth prodigy who's turned out to be a very unremarkable full pro.

Brighton fans seem to think he would make an impact after pre season but not happened for him,  to be honest he could have scored 15 already this season for the 1st team and wouldn't get in so doesn't matter really

Harper is tactically inept and relies on one moment of magic amongst fifty moments of shite. If he hadn't spent his youth in Spain then he'd be at Brechin.

Obviously though, all that will be solved by chucking him in against Slovakia.

Harper is tactically inept and relies on one moment of magic amongst fifty moments of shite. If he hadn't spent his youth in Spain then he'd be at Brechin.

'tactically inept'?
I've read some shite on here before but thats up there.

Where have you witnessed this? Not doubting you, just wondering.

Utter shite from a total weapon imo.   I would imagine half a dozen years at real Madrid gave him a slightly better tactical education than random guys life watching morton. 

I saw a wee bit of harper in the age group cl thing, if anything i would say a weakness might be he looks a wee bit pedestrian and one paced at times, almost ponderous.   He is technically very good though and talented,  with good physique. 

Edited by Peppino Impastato

Where have you witnessed this? Not doubting you, just wondering.

I have zero life so watch random youth games fairly often. You can see certain ones in betting websites. He doesn't seem to understand his position or how to play it.

Utter shite from a total weapon imo.   I would imagine half a dozen years at real Madrid gave him a slightly better tactical education than random guys life watching morton. 

Ive watched Morton about three times in my life. Bizarre thing to bring up tbh.

Ive watched Morton about three times in my life. Bizarre thing to bring up tbh.

Do you think any of Morton's players should be in the Scotland squad, seeing as you are now apparently the resident expert on them? #GooglesMorton #GooglesPlayers