Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

And others have gave sensible opinions and disagreed with you and them.

Foreamus, I'm convinced, is the only sane sensible poster that regularly posts in here. You've just lined up and joined the dafties. I look forward to you going on to tell us how some 17 year old that scores a hat trick for Killie should get a call up in the upcoming months because he 'cannae dae worse than Fletcher'.

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about, and I'm fairly confident you don't either.  Or you've used a complete non-sequitur to make a point. Which is also possible.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I thought you knew that everyone involved in football doesn't actually understand how reality works. They assume that were their team to have gotten a goal or a result then absolutely everything else would have went in the exact same way. See Neil Lennon who comically claimed that his side's goal at Easter Road stood then Hibs would have went through. A huge failure to grasp the most basic of logic and the most basic understanding of how reality actually works. You hear it all the time (he could have had a hattrick, had we scored that goal, had the man not been sent off and so on). 

If your auntie had baws etc.

People on here keep going on about the Georgia game being the direct reason for Scotland not making the play offs is ludicrous.  The illogical notion of it all is hilarious.

the day I take being slated by an expert fan of the footballing giants of Arbroath seriously and to heart is the day I start losing sleep and giving an actual f**k, in fact anyone gets so riled up on a personal level by people on a forum actually needs to have a serious word with themselves.

so what if I speak rubbish? it is my opinion and I am entitled to it just like others are entitled to theirs, that is the whole point of a forum, if you aren't happy don't reply or read, simple as that because I am not going to stop posting or having an opinion just because some people do not like it or share the same view or because it is rubbish. I am not racist, sexist or any of that sort of stuff, yes I have strong views on certain Scotland players and the Manager and am quite repetitive I'll accept but im sure if you read other threads on this forum outwith the Scotland team you will see worse going on but hey ho!!

If your auntie had baws etc.

People on here keep going on about the Georgia game being the direct reason for Scotland not making the play offs is ludicrous.  The illogical notion of it all is hilarious.

I don't mind people that don't like Strachan. You seem to think it's entirely his fault though, that's what annoys me. You don't even make any reasonable points, you just spout shite about Strachan and seem to think that if he goes everything will suddenly become brilliant, same old story with every manager we've had in my time watching us.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

I don't mind people that don't like Strachan. You seem to think it's entirely his fault though, that's what annoys me. You don't even make any reasonable points, you just spout shite about Strachan and seem to think that if he goes everything will suddenly become brilliant, same old story with every manager we've had in my time watching us.

So you're admitting to getting annoyed by someone else's opinion? Another minter, right after accusing of someone else of being riled up.  Every point I've made has been reasonable and well though out, and agreed with by most on here. Scotland haven't had a good manager since god knows when.  An actual competent man in charge will see things improve.  Strachan is just another in a long list of terrible managers.

10 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I'm not riled up, looks like you are though, glad you acknowledged at just how much a footballing giant Arbroath is though. No sure why that's relevant

Your favoured team is not relevant when discussing Scotland.

Neither is mine when discussing the OF.

So you're admitting to getting annoyed by someone else's opinion? Another minter, right after accusing of someone else of being riled up.  Every point I've made has been reasonable and well though out, and agreed with by most on here. Scotland haven't had a good manager since god knows when.  An actual competent man in charge will see things improve.  Strachan is just another in a long list of terrible managers.

Well when it's absolutely ludicrous and constantly regurgitated, it can get rather annoying.

And haha, ok then mate, players and the SFA are blameless, all Gordon Strachans fault, just you keep believing that and I'll safely file you in alongside Troopio and the bois.

36 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Well when it's absolutely ludicrous and constantly regurgitated, it can get rather annoying.

And haha, ok then mate, players and the SFA are blameless, all Gordon Strachans fault, just you keep believing that and I'll safely file you in alongside Troopio and the bois.

^ ^ ^ head fully detached from shoulders.  Not for the first time.

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Strachan is a shite manager and is only getting the gig as he's a hall of famer. Managerial record in English leagues is  honking.  So I am not buying this nonsense it's not his fault. He had the momentum going into the Georgia match and he totally shat it, his team selection and tactics were almost leven esc  in Czech Republic.  He instilled a belief in the team until that game when pished it down the toilet they were never the same again for him.  This upcoming wc group will see him sacked after 3 games.  Then we will appoint a numptey like rickyisaurus Bragia

Strachan is a shite manager and is only getting the gig as he's a hall of famer. Managerial record in English leagues is  honking.  So I am not buying this nonsense it's not his fault. He had the momentum going into the Georgia match and he totally shat it, his team selection and tactics were almost leven esc  in Czech Republic.  He instilled a belief in the team until that game when pished it down the toilet they were never the same again for him.  This upcoming wc group will see him sacked after 3 games.  Then we will appoint a numptey like rickyisaurus Bragia

Rickisaurus Bragia....funny...[emoji28]

Unbelievable how far Strachan's stock has fallen considering we've not had a competitive game in months.
So people are basing this on the 2 pointless friendlies and a couple of interviews during the Euros? Genius.
Any chance of straying back on topic? When does the Portuguese season start? Do they televise any of their games over here?