Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

What off field antics he is hardly Derek Riordan is he?And he was given more game time to,and was already a proven SPL player.

I'm struggling to make sense of your post but if your last point is referring to Slane then I'd strongly disagree. He's played 62 minutes of SPL football, scoring 0 goals.

I'm struggling to make sense of your post but if your last point is referring to Slane then I'd strongly disagree. He's played 62 minutes of SPL football, scoring 0 goals.

Its pretty straight forward stuff really,no need to get into a pickle.Maybe that was his game time in the hoops.Can assure you that he played more than that at Well and stood out for them.

Its pretty straight forward stuff really,no need to get into a pickle.Maybe that was his game time in the hoops.Can assure you that he played more than that at Well and stood out for them.

How many games did he play for Motherwell before joining Celtic?

It's still laughable you blame Celtic for his failures as a footballer and not the player himself

Those 62 minutes were at Motherwell, I don't think he ever played for Celtic in the league.

Transfermarkt (which is fairly reliable) has him as playing 4 (3 for Motherwell, 1 for Celtic) games in the SPL, 6 in Europe, and a handful of games on loan at first MK Dons and then Partick. He has 1 career goal.

Edited by afca32

Transfermarkt (which is fairly reliable) has him as playing 4 (3 for Motherwell, 1 for Celtic) games in the SPL, 6 in Europe, and a handful of games on loan at first MK Dons and then Partick. He has 1 career goal.

Who cares we all saw him play more football for them than your 52 mins

Why is it not there job to develop a young talent?Its not as if he was the finished article at Motherwell when he signed.So it was the job of Celtic to get him ready to be a first team player.Exactly what happened for a while when Watt came from Airdrie.Only he got the chance to play for them.And scored against Barcelona wee Slane had a talent to.Only he never had a real chance,and that was exactly down to Celtic.

If a young person leaves school and is a bit of a knob does that make it all the schools fault or are there other people to blame (like the kids themselves)? After all is it not the schools 'job' to develop young people?

If a young person leaves school and is a bit of a knob does that make it all the schools fault or are there other people to blame (like the kids themselves)? After all is it not the schools 'job' to develop young people?

What has this got to do with football?I am not interested in school never was.

You suggested it was Celtic's 'fault' for Slane not fulfilling his talent, just like schools might get the blame for not fulfilling the talent of children, but for both cases there are huge amounts of external factors like family, friends, social environment. To blame a football club entirely is incorrect.

You suggested it was Celtic's 'fault' for Slane not fulfilling his talent, just like schools might get the blame for not fulfilling the talent of children, but for both cases there are huge amounts of external factors like family, friends, social environment. To blame a football club entirely is incorrect.

And nobody has proven Slane did these things.It has been on record and proven that O Connor tested positive for coke and got a six month ban it was on C4 Dispatches.

Was talking clearly about Riordan not Slane that much is pretty obvious.

No it wasn't obvious, that's why I said "if you're referring to Slane then I'd disagree." You claim you weren't referring to Slane, so why continue the argument?

No it wasn't obvious, that's why I said "if you're referring to Slane then I'd disagree." You claim you weren't referring to Slane, so why continue the argument?

Oh its a argument is it?The only person arguing here is you with yourself.Its amazing how you could even become confused if you had read the above post from were you lost the plot.

Show me where I'm arguing with myself and where I lost the plot

Well you seem to think your arguing with me,I am simply telling you that your not.I know it was Riordan that I was talking about.Saying Slane of field antics were not as bad as Riordan.Also they are news to me,think I might have heard of it being from Glasgow.Fact is the bad reputation of Slane is news to me.I know people in security at clubs were footballers go,his names never come up at all.