Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

Backs up everything that I have said.Lennon never had any trouble with Slane of the field.So the idea he is a coke fiend is laughable.Remember the same rumour about Kris Boyd?What a load of rubbish none obviously have ever been banned for doing it,probably as they have never touched IT.Its not like they are Roman Bednar who was caught buying it in a sting.

So, there is no proof of him doing crack, but it tells of him spending his wages on a trip to Amsterdam, rather than having an operation which could help get his career back on track. Hardly a responsible professional.

So, there is no proof of him doing crack, but it tells of him spending his wages on a trip to Amsterdam, rather than having an operation which could help get his career back on track. Hardly a responsible professional.

What difference does it make were he went to?Oh just cos they can smoke joints legally he must have been on a drugs binge.Suppose being from Glasgow that must have been the case.And he was not there for the fine arts and cafe culture?Bolt pal stop steriotyping people,he is a young guy.It might take a while for him to get back on track again but he will.

What difference does it make were he went to?Oh just cos they can smoke joints legally he must have been on a drugs binge.Suppose being from Glasgow that must have been the case.And he was not there for the fine arts and cafe culture?Bolt pal stop steriotyping people,he is a young guy.It might take a while for him to get back on track again but he will.

The guy has been out of the game for over season now as no-one will touch him. I suspect he's finished at decent level of football.

He admits to spending more than £5,000 on drinks and whores, as I said, far from a perfect professional. Also why would I assume that because he is from Glasgow he's on drugs. D'you think other parts of Scotland don't have drug problems too?

He admits to spending more than £5,000 on drinks and whores, as I said, far from a perfect professional. Also why would I assume that because he is from Glasgow he's on drugs. D'you think other parts of Scotland don't have drug problems too?

Nobody is suggesting he is the later day George Best.All that I am saying is if he screws the nut and matures he can find a way back into the game.Look at that guy who was at Dundee United with the same drug and gambling problems was it McAllister?

Paul Slane is not a proven SPL player as people have stated, he is also a wee fanny, it is most definitely not Celtics fault for how he turned out. It is actually believe it or not.... his own fault, fact!!! :thumsup2

I never said Slane was in fact it was the opposite that was said,that he was not the finished article.I said Riordan was a proven SPL player,why are the readership on Pie and Bovril so slow these days?

I never said Slane was in fact it was the opposite that was said,that he was not the finished article.I said Riordan was a proven SPL player,why are the readership on Pie and Bovril so slow these days?

Ok, I have read it back and agree with you on that, my mistake, it was the way it was written, apologies.

HOWEVER it is purely Paul Slanes fault for the position he has found himself in, should of had an op to save his career ( if he went through it he would of definitely got another chance ) but instead he decided to go shag some hookers, get blootered and take drugs!!! Might of had a good weekend but I am sure he will be regretting it big time, absolute tool!

Ok, I have read it back and agree with you on that, my mistake, it was the way it was written, apologies.

HOWEVER it is purely Paul Slanes fault for the position he has found himself in, should of had an op to save his career ( if he went through it he would of definitely got another chance ) but instead he decided to go shag some hookers, get blootered and take drugs!!! Might of had a good weekend but I am sure he will be regretting it big time, absolute tool!

The coke thing is up for question,think if he was doing it he would have been caught and been banned for six months like O Connor was

Also think it would be out in the open and public knowledge and somebody would have put it up here as evidence

Even Lennon says he had no off the field problem with Slane

Anyway en

o

ugh

about this its meant to be about Gauld this page,glad he sounds a level headed young lad

Temprement goes a long way in football

The coke thing is up for question,think if he was doing it he would have been caught and been banned for six months like O Connor was

Also think it would be out in the open and public knowledge and somebody would have put it up here as evidence

Even Lennon says he had no off the field problem with Slane

Anyway en

o

ugh

about this its meant to be about Gauld this page,glad he sounds a level headed young lad

Temprement goes a long way in football

The coke thing isn't up for question. Paul Slane enjoys a few lines. I've met him whilst he's been out his tits and it wasn't off booze.

The coke thing isn't up for question. Paul Slane enjoys a few lines. I've met him whilst he's been out his tits and it wasn't off booze.

So what you saying that you sold him it or something?As that is the only way that you would know,ya mad tripper

Rubbish when they sold 20 million pounds worth of players and just raked in all that champions league cash.Hope that they do not sign him though.And he goes abroad and improves his game.Celtic have ruined so many talented young prospects like Paul Slane.

It constantly amazes me how poor a grasp of finances you have. Just because the made £20m doesn't mean they have that £20m to spend for the rest of eternity, it gets whittled down and used up outwith transfers. Except on FM, which is clearly where you've learned about the game

It constantly amazes me how poor a grasp of finances you have. Just because the made £20m doesn't mean they have that £20m to spend for the rest of eternity, it gets whittled down and used up outwith transfers. Except on FM, which is clearly where you've learned about the

Celtic do not need twenty million to buy Guald any way,somebody misses the point again.

Dryhorce is surely a troll no one can be this thick over that many threads.

Yeah the last page of the Phil Bardsley thread is just him dropping a "troll" comment in every post, no idea what joy you could get from acting like a cretin in one of the least viewed sections of the site. I'd probably feel less pity if he was just thick