Fallout 4

Goran

Just out of curiosity, how many of you started with Fallout back with the first few isometric games? Not afraid to admit that my first game was Fallout 3; I wasn't really aware of the other games until that one came out. I've tried the first game a couple of times since then, but it's pretty hard work going back to them if you didn't play them at the time.

I got email too. However, it appears to mention two payments......tad concerned

Same. I checked paypal and theres only one payment gone out, so far anyway

Fallout 3 was my first too. Ive almost gone back to the previous ones a couple of times but then not bothered. You can pick the PC versions up dirt cheap on Gog

I downloaded 1 and 2 to give them a try and they weren't as easy to pick up and play as 3. Obviously, the long hiatus it took before Interplay sold the rights to Bethesda did the trick. What I have done though is read through the Vault Wikia to have a look into the history and backstory of the games, if you haven't done this, I'd recommend you do as there's plenty of rich and interesting content in the backstory. It's a really well thought out series.

I downloaded 1 and 2 to give them a try and they weren't as easy to pick up and play as 3. Obviously, the long hiatus it took before Interplay sold the rights to Bethesda did the trick. What I have done though is read through the Vault Wikia to have a look into the history and backstory of the games, if you haven't done this, I'd recommend you do as there's plenty of rich and interesting content in the backstory. It's a really well thought out series.

There's also a decent set of videos on Youtube by Shoddycast I think, giving a fairly extensive insight into Fallout history and lore.

Also started with Fallout 3. Bought the originals a year or so ago but struggled to get into them. Playing through the first one now when I have the time. They're pretty interesting once you get into, although I'm just using a walk through to get through it fairly quickly.

Not sure shopto have dispatched, but money has been taken. Doubt it'll arrive tomorrow now, but should be in on Monday.

EDIT: It's got a photo of it in its envelope now, so maybe it will be here tomorrow after all. Ooft.

Edited by forameus