Fallout 4

Goran

. I've seen a couple of folk elsewhere bitching about the quality of the graphics, which is about as obvious a troll as you can get.

i dont remember bitching about Super Mario Bros graphics, i dont remember bitching about sonic the hedgehog graphics... both great fun

people who graphic w**k are like crowd wankers - utterly missing the point

I found some nice loot by a river, went round the corner and got destroyed by some Mirelurks and have spent the last 3 hours getting sidetrackes every time I try to find those c***s for my revenge.

I quite like how the Rad affects your healt now, adds more of a challenge. I'm also terrible at making towns.

What difficulty do you all play this in?

Survival, as I assumed that was the closest to New Vegas' Hardcore mode. I always work my way through these games really slowly, so I figure that I'll have done plenty of leveling up before I meet anything truly terrifying.

I'll get my arse handed to me by a pack of legendary Deathclaws now that I've said that :lol:

This may have to happen. Anyone know if that's the same bobblehead and t-shirt that Game were giving away with their pre-orders?

Also, has anyone sighted them in-store, or is it online only?

Arrived today. New bobble head. Awesome t shirt and a funky nuka cola bottle opener

I've just spent an absolute age in Lexington and the Corvega plant. Must have killed god knows how many ghouls and all the raiders (I think) inside. All for one guy and his wife in some shack in the hills. Good deed done for the day.

I've just spent an absolute age in Lexington and the Corvega plant. Must have killed god knows how many ghouls and all the raiders (I think) inside. All for one guy and his wife in some shack in the hills. Good deed done for the day.

I came close to launching my disc out the window during that mission. Died about 40 times.

Where's the Paladin you assist to gain membership to the BoS? Watching a stream of someone do missions with him but I don't know where to find him

Cambridge police station. Found him accidentally