Fallout 4

Goran

Managed to get a good 15 hours in over the whole weekend, what a game! Done a fair few Minutemen quests and just helped the BOS so on my way to join them next.

Just got myself a huge gun that fires junk at the target!

Struggling to get enough cores to use my Power Armour though

Way behind most of you boys. I just saw a silhouette through the mist and ran towards it, as it didn't show up as a threat on my direction indicator. b*****d suddenly twitched, and I shat it, yelled "GHOUL! GHOUL!" and ran away without being noticed :lol:

Managed to get a good 15 hours in over the whole weekend, what a game! Done a fair few Minutemen quests and just helped the BOS so on my way to join them next.

Just got myself a huge gun that fires junk at the target!

Struggling to get enough cores to use my Power Armour though

5 in Cambridge police station basement. 4 in the place where you got the junk jet.

Im no where near the level to beat swan yet. I have two mini nukes and 10 missiles but im saving that for the invisible deathclaw in case i run into him. Have just defeated the Mirelurk queen, took a fair few missiles and a mini nuke.

I have built up Sanctuary into a decent fortress but i cant be arsed doing every minutemen town . Sanctuary or bust

The really big monsters have a hard time negotiating the environment, and fanny around for ages trying to get round cars and huts. Keep trees or other obstacles between you and them as much as possible.

(This is probably cheating, but what the hell, he's about fifteen feet tall).

Well that was a brutal weekend in post apocalyptic Massachusetts!

I cleared out a building of raiders, got to the roof and got charged by an Alpha Deathclaw. Genuinely nearly shat myself. After regaining my composure I took a wee walk up to the north east of the map only to get ambushed by a pack of Mirelurk Killclaws.

Currently, I'm holed up in a wee house next to the witch museum with no ammo.

:(

The really big monsters have a hard time negotiating the environment, and fanny around for ages trying to get round cars and huts. Keep trees or other obstacles between you and them as much as possible.

(This is probably cheating, but what the hell, he's about fifteen feet tall).

I'd say it wasn't, because if you don't put something between you and the deathclaw it will openly commit abuse on you.

Fucking deathclaws.

And absolutely f**k the invisible one if I ever cross it's path.

I've already clocked up 35 hours apparently! A full working week!

I'm finding power armour upkeep hard. I've got about 40 power cores and the perks to make them last 50% longer, so I've essentially got 60 worth, but the parts to repair them are starting to become hard to find. Gonna need to leave it for a while until I replenish my stocks.

I've already clocked up 35 hours apparently! A full working week!

I'm finding power armour upkeep hard. I've got about 40 power cores and the perks to make them last 50% longer, so I've essentially got 60 worth, but the parts to repair them are starting to become hard to find. Gonna need to leave it for a while until I replenish my stocks.

Mines is stored at Sanctuary just now, I've fixed it right up after my original trip to the glowing sea, I'll be leaving any further ventures out there until I've improved it.

I spent a good couple of hours on it last night, and went from being a bit "meh" about it to getting further into it. Saying meh is a bit harsh, as I am enjoying it, not sure if I just expected more. But by the time I switched it off, it was slowly sucking me in.

I've got to the point where the Minutemen at Sanctuary ask you to help another settlement, and found a few places along the way. The quarry place where I took on a side quest (and then got jumped by the soft-shell crabs...) and the USAF station where I fought my way through a gang of raiders. Switched it off when I got cornered by what seemed like an army of ghouls. Christ they're quick...

Alright, I take most of the above back. It's well and truly got its claws into me now.

Not really getting into the settlement crafting stuff as much though, although that's possibly because I'm working at Sanctuary and the place is oddly shaped. Wanted to wall in the place but failing badly. Finding the difficulty absolutely spot-on on normal at the moment - got good enough weapons and armour (yet to properly use the power armour) to take out the gangs of raiders and most enemies, but still need to just run and hide from some. I got into the outskirts of the city (I think) for the first time yesterday. All is quiet, and then hear shooting. Turn around to find four or five super mutants giving chase, one of them the suicide variety. Ffffuuuuuu...

The settlement crafting is less than intuitive; you'd imagine they'll do a lot of work on that before Elder Scrolls 6 (or whatever).

I assume at some point the defences at the settlements are going to come in useful? Spent ages walling in Sanctuary and I'm going to feel like an even bigger loser than normal if it's all been for nought :lol:

The settlement crafting is less than intuitive; you'd imagine they'll do a lot of work on that before Elder Scrolls 6 (or whatever).

I assume at some point the defences at the settlements are going to come in useful? Spent ages walling in Sanctuary and I'm going to feel like an even bigger loser than normal if it's all been for nought :lol:

If you lower your defense, you will get more attacks. I've been attacked once (by Super Mutants) and I only have a couple of turrets. Not spent a great deal of time with the settlements yet.

Does anyone know if you have to commit to a certain group eventually? Doing some of the stuff with the Brotherhood at the moment but I want to go back and help the Minutemen at some point.

From what I've read, you do at some point and certain other factions questlines are locked out