Fallout 4

Goran

Anyone fought and killed Molly yet? Wish I had Codsworth with me to bitchslap her.

Yes, I did the thing that turns her against you, had a glowing one chasing me and she was blocking me and shooting me.

With no followers with me

Survived mind you.

The settlement crafting is less than intuitive; you'd imagine they'll do a lot of work on that before Elder Scrolls 6 (or whatever).

I assume at some point the defences at the settlements are going to come in useful? Spent ages walling in Sanctuary and I'm going to feel like an even bigger loser than normal if it's all been for nought :lol:

I've started building a couple of different houses and got fed up with it fairly quickly. I did have one of settlements which was attacked by super mutants. Think the place is called Tenpenny bluff or something similar. It was at leat ten super mutants against me and the farmer staying there. Had to take a Shit load of chemicals to survive. I've since put up a few turrets there and also had another settlement attacked by a pack of feral ghouls.

There was a tutorial which showed some pretty awesome looking stuff people have created with their settlements but am guessing that is on PC.

I've explored a fair bit of the map and most of the places I am finding now are full of rock hard enemies. I've scouted a few in vats and would take barely any of their health off if I attack them. I haven't used the power armour yet but it looks there is certain areas you are definitely going to need it.

I spent ages looking for the entrance to Goodneighbour but couldn't locate it. Ended up high up a building site but no sign. Am I missing something glaringly obvious?

Yes. :P

It has a wee blue door as its entrance, with neon lights on a wooden wall.

Tbf i had trouble finding goodneighbour aswell. Havent done any missions with them yet but went in to see a boy get shanked which is nice i guess.

Have finally finished my wall around sanctuary . I have 11 people there with 38 defence ( 3 mark 1 turrets and1 mark 2 ) A mine arc thing . And three guard post with people on each, im prepared for any attack but im not expecting one anytime soon .

Have got artillery at sanctuary and castle but the two scariest things to happen to me today are when i visted a mining place full of raiders in the east , the raiders themselves were a bit difficult but after a while i cleared them out , but there is some weird shit going on down in that mine that i dont want to check just yet.

Have now got 3 PA suits with a fourth frame waiting to be built. Found another suit in a derailed train but can't find a way of accessing it.

Done a good few of the BOS missions, Super Mutants ain't all that bad but a glowing one is a b*****d to take down.

Finished for the night just as I'd gained access to Diamond City.

Have now got 3 PA suits with a fourth frame waiting to be built. Found another suit in a derailed train but can't find a way of accessing it.

Done a good few of the BOS missions, Super Mutants ain't all that bad but a glowing one is a b*****d to take down.

Finished for the night just as I'd gained access to Diamond City.

There's a terminal in a carriage near that wreckage if it's the one I'm thinking of. Need to have the master hacking skill.

ETA - The terminal opens the cage that the suit is in.

Edited by DonnieDarko

I haven't come across a single tripwire or minefield yet - have those been dropped for this one, or have I just been lucky? Used to quite like all the covert, XP-boosting disarming action :P

What's with the 20GB download for the PC version?

Redickulus.

Pretty standard now, surely. Think The Witcher 2 was 40GB, so I shudder to think what the third installment clocked in at. Or is that with a disc install? :shutup

I spent ages looking for the entrance to Goodneighbour but couldn't locate it. Ended up high up a building site but no sign. Am I missing something glaringly obvious?

To be fair it is only accessible from one side but it is signposted.

I haven't come across a single tripwire or minefield yet - have those been dropped for this one, or have I just been lucky? Used to quite like all the covert, XP-boosting disarming action :P

Disabling traps gets you a wee bit of exp and some components but disarming mines doesn't.

I had just cleared out a place and ended up on one of the big highways. I ended up jumping off that on to a building and as I was jumping across to the next one, a loading screen appeared and I was sudddenly at the entrance of goodneighbour. Had never even heard of it.

Disabling traps gets you a wee bit of exp and some components but disarming mines doesn't.

Suddenly I've started discovering mines and traps, so I'm happy again. My preferred method of disarming appears to be by smothering them with my soon-to-be-dead body :lol:

I've been having a rare old time with the weapon that Swan drops when you fnish him off. I won't say what it is, to avoid spoilers, but suffice to say I've been charging at Super Mutants.

Also, has anyone been in Hubris Comics shop?

Holy. Shit.

I've been having a rare old time with the weapon that Swan drops when you fnish him off. I won't say what it is, to avoid spoilers, but suffice to say I've been charging at Super Mutants.

Also, has anyone been in Hubris Comics shop?

Holy. Shit.

Yes. In the name of the silver shroud. :P