Fallout 4

Goran

I'm only a little bit into the main quest (My guy is only at level 17), having done umpteen minutemen missions and a few of the Brotherhood missions (up until I got to the Revere dish array, and kept getting fragged by a Supermutant with a missile launcher - now I hav eone, I'm gonna finish that fucker).

Absolutley adore my cranked Laser Musket, on VATS it just chews enemies to pieces. Also got a variant of pipe pistol with .308 ammo: damage is 47 and along with the Gunslinger perk it's pretty much one shot on basic enemies - second to none for clearing our Ghoul infestations.

Edited by renton

I have maxed out Piper and Preston. Both carry my fat mans , miniguns

KennethWilliams.jpg

I encountered Swan over the weekend. I thought I remembered people on here saying they just waited at the entrance to the park and mined it, making the fight easy. "That's the game" I thought, set a few mines, and retreated to a safe distance to get his attention. Charges through, hits the mines...and keeps going, with just a smidgen of health gone. He took down Strong and then me in fairly short order.

There is also a launcher hiding in a big drainage pipe near Back Street Apparel and Diamond City., There is a Fatman in Arject Systems and you can pick up a mini nuke for the Fatman in the Olivia US tracking station in the north. At least, that's what I've found so far.

As for the Queen Mirelurk, I just kept diving in and out of an arch way and hitting her with the missile launcher, if you have any frag mines/ grenades, they are pretty helpful to.

Bugger. Ive done the Arject Systems quest but missed it.

I still can't get any further into the main mission. Waiting for the patch so that it will complete.

Done a good bit of exploring/levelling up in the mean time though - got destroyed a few times by the robot at the army base last night (BOS mission).

Only used codsworth so far, is the dog any use? Codsworth is pretty handy at dealing with ghouls.

KennethWilliams.jpg

I encountered Swan over the weekend. I thought I remembered people on here saying they just waited at the entrance to the park and mined it, making the fight easy. "That's the game" I thought, set a few mines, and retreated to a safe distance to get his attention. Charges through, hits the mines...and keeps going, with just a smidgen of health gone. He took down Strong and then me in fairly short order.

I had mentioned that.

Tbf, I had laid about a dozen bottlecap mines and about a further ten frag mines at the park entrance.

I wanted to make sure.

KennethWilliams.jpg

I just stood behind the fenced off building (massive easy to walk through gate) and lobbed grenades etc over that. He just stood there lobbing shitlumps at me and getting all shot

Just getting started in this now. Level 8 at the moment and only really done a couple Minutemen quests, helping out settlements.

Every time I played Skyrim I'd start out building one thing and before I knew it I was a sneaky archer again. Can already feel myself going down the sneaky sniper road in this...

Had Strong as my companion for ages, best mule. Then I started rotating, got pretty close too Danse.

And he pretty much told me he's in love with me.

If I was to start again, I'd get Valentine quickly for hacking and focus on lock picking with my own character.

Edited by peeeel

Apparently, there is a missile launcher inside the castle somewhere. Im going for that tonight

I dont have any :(

Once you've taken the castle you can pick up the 'Old Guns;' mission from Connie Shaw, completing that gains access to the Castle armory, including specs to build artillery onto the walls, some free shotgun turrets, bunch of fusion cells and laser musket parts.... and a Fatman with mini nuke.

Went back to the main mission after spending countless hours looking for missing cats, retrieving some strange serum for a weird scientist and clearing out places for that arsehole Knight Rhys.

Thought I'd possibly over-leveled, started the Hunter/Hunted mission at level 32. The courser absolutely destroyed me!! So no, not over-leveled at all.

Eventually had to mini-nuke him to the face. McCready was a huge help too

I'm currently at level 43 and i've still not ventured into the glowing sea.

I've not joined the brotherhood or the minuteman. I have been doing quite a few missions for the railroad though.

I'm terrible for just spotting big areas of the map that i've not been, then going there instead of doing any proper missions.

I'm currently at level 43 and i've still not ventured into the glowing sea.

I've not joined the brotherhood or the minuteman. I have been doing quite a few missions for the railroad though.

I'm terrible for just spotting big areas of the map that i've not been, then going there instead of doing any proper missions.

Wait. How have you not been to the glowing sea but have encountered the Railroad? I thought you only encountered the Railroad in the main quest after the visit to the Glowing Sea a bit before?

Wait. How have you not been to the glowing sea but have encountered the Railroad? I thought you only encountered the Railroad in the main quest after the visit to the Glowing Sea a bit before?

A quest showed up when i went near one of the places called "Follow the railroad", i ignored it and discovered it during the main quest.