Fallout 4

Goran

Only niggle I have so far is not hearing Ron Perlman say "War, war never changes". Bar that so far so very fucking good.

You hear it about 5 times in the opening credits anyway.

I've fucked it. Will probably need to restart. Used all the good ammo up and can't handle the Deathclaw.

i had to pop a couple of stimpaks and a psycho to get past it, used the remaining minigun ammo before switching to the laser rifle then shotgun

Like Fallout 3, it's a slow burner but solid in first couple of hours.

I don't know if I love the building community aspect or hate it though. It feels quite cumbersome and tacked on but perhaps I don't fully understand the concept or the mechanics of it yet.

I get the impression having played it for about 20 hours now that the community aspect is just a side thing to do if your interested.

i had to pop a couple of stimpaks and a psycho to get past it, used the remaining minigun ammo before switching to the laser rifle then shotgun

I managed to use an autosave from earlier meaning I wasted a bit of time. I stayed on the roof and thankfully managed to pick it off with the minigun then laser rifle.

Mentally drained though, thats enough for tonight I think.

The deathclaw got stuck in the little underground tunnel on mine, easy pickings after that. This game has been everything I expected and more so far.

Edited by peeeel