Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the WAY they're going about it.

Do you agree with Johann Lamont's little speech last night? You seem an intelligent chap, so I'd be astonished if you do.

How are they going about it?

I'd need to read it. From the quote which riled folk on here it seemed like a jab at "narrow nationalism" rather than literally saying "too wee too poor"

Funny that YES supporters object to a bus, when the SNP and YES Scotland have received "shit" loads of money from a guy who has made a fortune from running a bus company, ironic springs to mind

Funny that YES supporters object to a bus, when the SNP and YES Scotland have received "shit" loads of money from a guy who has made a fortune from running a bus company, ironic springs to mind

Bore off bawbag

Who was objecting about a bus?

:lol:

Is that the Killie team bus :P

Hell yes. They see us rollin', etc etc....

How are they going about it?

I'd need to read it. From the quote which riled folk on here it seemed like a jab at "narrow nationalism" rather than literally saying "too wee too poor"

How about pish such as "it's Scotland versus Salmond and Scotland will win".

Are you comfortable with your party coming out with shite like that?

Bore off bawbag

Hit a bit of a nerve there, on dear

They're a unionist party during a referendum FFS :lol:

the SNP have plenty of voters who are pro-union, should they ease up on the whole 2Yes" stuff?

Get the red tinted specs off, your beloved labour party have decided they would rather cosy up to the tories & even ukip ffs, they have decided that around 50% of the people in Scotland are bigger enemies than these guys! They are utterly disingenuous, even more so than the rest.

BTW - I didn't get the Steven Fry quip, sorry for being thick but can you explain please?

Get the red tinted specs off, your beloved labour party have decided they would rather cosy up to the tories & even ukip ffs, they have decided that around 50% of the people in Scotland are bigger enemies than these guys! They are utterly disingenuous, even more so than the rest.

BTW - I didn't get the Steven Fry quip, sorry for being thick but can you explain please?

Ukip? How are they costing up to Ukip?

What's wrong with it?

I suspect this is a leading question, but if you think that the Independence movement is the idea of one man, who is perceived as a megalomaniac dictator then you really are deluded.

I know you don't as you are better than that, but you surely must see that the Labour party in Scotland is currently driven by hatred of the SNP. This level of bitterness will only end up one way. It's implosion and ultimate ruination.

The modern Labour Party is so far removed from it's founding principles Keir Hardy must be turning in his grave.

IMO Independence should be viewed as a chance for the Labour movement to be 'reborn' free of the shackles of New Labour down south.

You obviously have strong support for your party. They do say love is blind.

Ukip? How are they costing up to Ukip?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danhodges/100273467/if-ed-miliband-plays-the-race-card-to-chase-after-ukip-votes-the-labour-party-will-implode/

Those Red tinted glasses aren't doing you any favours mate.

The Labour Party has placed the Labour Party ahead of the people of Scotland in terms of importance.

Unforgiveable imo.

Of course their behaviour in this plebiscite can and will affect how the electorate view them in a post referendum landscape. Can't believe people are arguing otherwise tbh.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danhodges/100273467/if-ed-miliband-plays-the-race-card-to-chase-after-ukip-votes-the-labour-party-will-implode/

Those Red tinted glasses aren't doing you any favours mate.

The Labour Party has placed the Labour Party ahead of the people of Scotland in terms of importance.

Unforgiveable imo.

Of course their behaviour in this plebiscite can and will affect how the electorate view them in a post referendum landscape. Can't believe people are arguing otherwise tbh.

Spot on!

Archived