Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, I get that, but surely you can see the point that it was a bit on the classless side?

Personally, it got me the entertainment I desire, so I was happy enough with it. My only complaint is that the flag didn't have "YES" splattered on it. For the full effect. But it did strike me as attention seeking.

But he struggled to get it out of his mums handbag, it did not unfurl properly

Aye, I get that, but surely you can see the point that it was a bit on the classless side?

Personally, it got me the entertainment I desire, so I was happy enough with it. My only complaint is that the flag didn't have "YES" splattered on it. For the full effect. But it did strike me as attention seeking.

Of course it was attention seeking. It was also very funny. And as you say the reaction from the NO cheerleaders was worth him doing it.

Of course it was attention seeking. It was also very funny. And as you say the reaction from the NO cheerleaders was worth him doing it.

It was only funny because he failed

Aye he failed because Eck was getting a timed countdown to unfurl the flag from the BBC camera team :rolleyes:

Typical BritNat nonsense that people are meant to feel a cringe that someone waves a saltire as a Scotsman wins a huge sporting event.....

It was cringey because in tennis, you represent GB. It would be like waving a Saltire during Chris Hoy's races at London 2012.

In the commonwealth games or at football/rugby matches then waving a saltire is perfectly fine.

It was cringey because in tennis, you represent GB. It would be like waving a Saltire during Chris Hoy's races at London 2012.

In the commonwealth games or at football/rugby matches then waving a saltire is perfectly fine.

There's a protocol for when you are or aren't Scottish, why wasn't I told!!!

There's a protocol for when you are or aren't Scottish, why wasn't I told!!!

Actually there is. In golf you're Scottish, in rugby union and football you're Scottish, in the commonwealth games you're Scottish. In tennis and at the olympics you're British.

Actually there is. In golf you're Scottish, in rugby union and football you're Scottish, in the commonwealth games you're Scottish. In tennis and at the olympics you're British.

Sit doon, Scrappy Doo.

Archived