Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Scottish and English flag in the same shot. Must be hell.

go to the Ryder Cup or the Solheim Cup it is normal to the flags from all the nations that make up the European Team, same with the British and Irish Lions it is normal to see all the flags of the British Isles and the Union Jack and the Irish Tri-colour in the crowd, same as the Walker Cup, Curtis Cup or in fact any competition that has more than one country representing it, so pointless

go to the Ryder Cup or the Solheim Cup it is normal to the flags from all the nations that make up the European Team, same with the British and Irish Lions it is normal to see all the flags of the British Isles and the Union Jack and the Irish Tri-colour in the crowd, same as the Walker Cup, Curtis Cup or in fact any competition that has more than one country representing it, so pointless

So you're admitting that waving a saltire at Wimbledon is actually pretty normal and in no way a ridiculous act?

So you're admitting that waving a saltire at Wimbledon is actually pretty normal and in no way a ridiculous act?

Oh come on. Salmond was out to score points and was in no way subtle about it. It was as much of a victory for Manchester as it was for Edinburgh.

for a man who wants to be taken seriously on a world stage it was classless and cheap, he was there in an official capacity representing the people of Scotland,for normal members of the crowd no issue, none at all

for a man who wants to be taken seriously on a world stage it was classless and cheap, he was there in an official capacity representing the people of Scotland,for normal members of the crowd no issue, none at all

There representing the people of Scotland and took out a SCOTLAND FLAG. OYF how embarrassing.

There representing the people of Scotland and took out a SCOTLAND FLAG. OYF how embarrassing.

I felt embarrassed by it and like him or not he was there representing me

I felt embarrassed by it and like him or not he was there representing me

I'm sure he was disappointed at upsetting a brainless nobody from Auchmithie.

I'm sure he was disappointed at upsetting a brainless nobody from Auchmithie.

but a brainless nobody who apparently supports Kilmarnock, did not mind, but Salmond does not care about you either

but a brainless nobody who apparently supports Kilmarnock, did not mind, but Salmond does not care about you either

Can you please re-arrange that collection of words round so that they make a coherent sentence?

Good to see broon out n about as long as you dont ask him any questions(not allowed) but he will happily sign his book for you,after you have bought a copy of course :lol:

Twitter rife with people claiming that Andy Murray has been spectacularly misquoted. Apparently he said that he "didnt like" the negative reaction to Salmond's Saltire. Big difference from saying he didnt like Salmond waving it.

Archived