Scottish Independence

xbl

You can tell they're in full panic mode. All they have left is mud slinging, which isn't going to work.

Correct the positive Yes campaign is worrying them. All they can do is try and smear and intimidate to provoke a negative reaction. Basically bring it down to their level.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His reasons for voting Yes.

It would be quite nice if he didn't continually criticise everything "Yes" though.

Not that I'm suggesting he be biased, like me, but he continually rails against Yes and rarely, if ever, pulls up BetterTogether, sorry No Thanks.

I think this, along with his overly wordy supercilious approach, is the issue most people on here have with him.

The 3 Unionist party leaders will now issue a 'joint commitment' statement on more powers for the Scottish parliament if there is a no vote.

Sources say it will not be a formal pact, but will indicate a ''direction of travel'' :lol: Just sounds like smoke & mirrors as they are in full panic mode.

Wonder if they would accept a "devo max" option on the ballot paper if they had the chance now? An absolute monumental blunder by the Unionists only having a Yes/No question on the ballot paper. I said that at the time when Salmond offered that option and they didn't take it.

Oh Lordy Lordy...

Pleasing :)

It would be quite nice if he didn't continually criticise everything "Yes" though.

Not that I'm suggesting he be biased, like me, but he continually rails against Yes and rarely, if ever, pulls up BetterTogether, sorry No Thanks.

I think this, along with his overly wordy supercilious approach, is the issue most people on here have with him.

On a forum that is predominantly Yes, I think it's a necessary thing to be challenged rather than lap up everything without contemplating that we might be wrong, and even that if we don't agree with it. Would you rather have someone voting No pointing this out or someone on your side?

I gather that he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but the lazy Ad Hominem spin doesn't really get us anywhere.

You cant launch this kind of personal attack on someone.

Now you will have to issue an apology.

Nasty nat..

I should apoligise for posting such a picture people might be eating there breakfast :lol:

On a forum that is predominantly Yes, I think it's a necessary thing to be challenged rather than lap up everything without contemplating that we might be wrong, and even that if we don't agree with it. Would you rather have someone voting No pointing this out or someone on your side?

I gather that he isn't everyone's cup of tea, but the lazy Ad Hominem spin doesn't really get us anywhere.

Then he shouldn't do it.

I would call him a lot of things, but I doubt absive is one of them.

I agree with this.

Libby is not abusive.

*sigh* is as strong as he gets.

I dont get him, but its up to him how he wants to debate any issue.

The anticipation of him saying anything negative about BT keeps me on tenderhooks.

The anticipation of him saying anything negative about BT keeps me on tenderhooks.

You'll have a long wait.

"Care to say anything negative about the No campaign, Libby?"

"No thanks"

Archived