Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

THREE NATIONS!!! What a racist forgetting about Wales like that.

Two. Scotland and rUK. Under the current proposals Scotland would be part of an island containing two nations. Of course if you want to further your identity fascism and exclaim shock horror that a Welsh person might just support Mo Farah and Jessica Ennis in team GB colours, feel free to continue lowering yourself to the level of Mr Bairn.

Scottish patriotism doesn't exist in England. I don't know what point you are trying to make or why you are trying to wind everyone up but what you are saying is so ridiculously stupid I'm just going to stop replying.

Why the f**k would Scottish patriotism exist in England? British patriotism does though, I literally never said anything about. Scottish patriotism.

Really not worth the blood pressure man.

Translation - "Please keep your far right nationalist opinions to yourself!. You're embarrassing the more moderate Yes supporters and diluting the argument for independence whilst deterring people who have yet to decide". :)

Why the f**k would Scottish patriotism exist in England? British patriotism does though, I literally never said anything about. Scottish patriotism.

You tell me, you're telling me it's stupid for my patriotism to end at Gretna Green?

Translation - "Please keep your far right nationalist opinions to yourself!. You're embarrassing the more moderate Yes supporters and diluting the argument for independence whilst deterring people who have yet to decide". :)

Far right nationalist opinions - Jesus!!! :lol:

If I was living in England the English would class me as a foreigner. That would make them far right nationalists would it?

HEAR HEAR

Far right nationalist opinions - Jesus!!! :lol:

If I was living in England the English would class me as a foreigner. That would make them far right nationalists would it?

No they fucking wouldn't, Jesus. A Johnny Foreigner to them is a Pole or an Iraqi etc. Not Dave from up the M6

Because it is Scotland. My country.

Okay fair enough.

You still haven't told us why you don't see why anyone would support team GB though, that's the comment that really irked me. If you want to be Scottish and only Scottish then that's your prerogative, but, you seem to reject any possibility that a Scottish person might want to be seen as British, and that is why you are an identity fascist.

Yes they fucking would. Why wouldn't a Scotsman in England be a foreigner???[/quote

A foreign country is a different country. You know one where they carry different passports... United Kingdom is for all intents purposes 4 nations within a sovereign state, but these four nations are certainly not foreign to each other. As a Scot within the UK it's actually quite insulting that you think the English would put us down with their hated Eastern Europeans and foreigners

What have I told you about your interpretation skills?

Okay fair enough.

You still haven't told us why you don't see why anyone would support team GB though, that's the comment that really irked me. If you want to be Scottish and only Scottish then that's your prerogative, but, you seem to reject any possibility that a Scottish person might want to be seen as British, and that is why you are an identity fascist.

Because Team GB has 3 different countries competing under the 1 umbrella. I support Scotland, I don't care any more or less about England or Wales as I do any other foreign country. That doesn't make me anti England or anti Wales though. Why does Team GB exist by the way? I don't get it? Surely it's not to do with the UK because then surely NI would be included aswell, why are the 3 countries not represented solely in the Olympics etc?

Genuine question?

What have I told you about your interpretation skills?

I'm not 100% sure. :)

I think I understood the point you were making, though. Your Arbroath supporting friend is embarrassing the Yes supporters.

Edited by thepundit