Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

"The SNP are producing campaign materials for Yes" is not an opinion, it is an assertion of fact. is he lying?

In much the same way as the BTUKOKNOTHANKS brochure that dropped through my door yesterday was paid for by HM Government, you mean?

In much the same way as the BTUKOKNOTHANKS brochure that dropped through my door yesterday was paid for by HM Government, you mean?

Whataboutery.

Answer the question? Also, I got that same leaflet. It ststed on the frint, quite clearly, that it was a product of "HM government". Where do BT come in?

Does the Yes literature state as prominently that it's been produced not by the Yes campaign, but by the SNP?

Do the Billboards state that they were designed not by the Yes campaign, but by the SNP?

Whataboutery.

Answer the question? Also, I got that same leaflet. It ststed on the frint, quite clearly, that it was a product of "HM government". Where do BT come in?

Does the Yes literature state as prominently that it's been produced not by the Yes campaign, but by the SNP?

Do the Billboards state that they were designed not by the Yes campaign, but by the SNP?

You're really asking where BT come in in relation to HM Government? Oh dear.

Eh? Either "the SNP is producing campaign materials for Yes" is true or not. It is not an opinion. It can clearly be proved or disproved. What is it?

You're really asking where BT come in in relation to HM Government? Oh dear.

Yes, was this document we both received a BT document and did it purport to be? Yes or No?

I didn't read it, but the front stated it came from HM government, not from BT.

Eh? Either "the SNP is producing campaign materials for Yes" is true or not. It is not an opinion. It can clearly be proved or disproved. What is it?

How much is the UK Government brochure advocating the union costing the taxpayer again? A bob or two isn't it?

See how annoying it is when a question is answered with a question?

Whataboutery.

Can you prove that yes billboards were designed by the SNP ?

Be very specific.

Yes, was this document we both received a BT document and did it purport to be? Yes or No?

I didn't read it, but the front stated it came from HM government, not from BT.

Are BTUKOKNOTHANKS campaigning to keep the union together?

Yes or No? Be very specific.

Edited by Confidemus

Can you prove that yes billboards were designed by the SNP ?

Be very specific.

The claim was made by the former Yes Campaign manager, Stan Blackley.

Is he lying?

Edited by H_B

Are BTUKOKNOTHANKS campaigning to keep the union together?

Yes or No? Be very specific.

Can you answer the question please?

You claimed this keaflet came from BTUKOKNOTHANKS. Are you now admitting this was a lie?

The claim was made by the former Yes Campaign manager, Stan Blackley.

Is he lying?

Ah, Stan Blackley, the former Yes employee who the Herald described as having a "tantrum".

That one?

Can you answer the question please?

You claimed this keaflet came from BTUKOKNOTHANKS. Are you now admitting this was a lie?

Is the leaflet advocating remaining in the Union or leaving it?

Does the aim of the leaflet mirror BTUKOKNOTHANKS or Yes Scotland in their desired referendum outcome?

So nothing to back it up.

Nothing, other than he was the guy who would be in the best position to know this.

He's made the claim very publicly. I have yet to see any form of denial from the SNP.

What does that tell you? (Well, not you personally as you have the intelligence of an amoeba, but the wider you)

Nothing, other than he was the guy who would be in the best position to know this.

He's made the claim very publicly. I have yet to see any form of denial from the SNP.

What does that tell you? (Well, not you personally as you have the intelligence of an amoeba, but the wider you)

It tells you it's the embittered mewlings of an ex employee. Or as the Herald described it, a "tantrum".