Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

It's not a leap, it's a nonsense.

There are more groups fighting for a YES vote that are not under the YES campaign umbrella than there are groups under it, it's ludicrous for anyone to suggest otherwise.

When I called it a leap I admit I was doing the Half_Baked one a kindness.

When I called it a leap I admit I was doing the Half_Baked one a kindness.

I'm a call a spade a spade type of guy, not in a racist type way b4 some smart arse chips in.

1.) I was talking about Blackley

2.) "Some SNP guy designed one leaflet" is not what blackley was saying

Well you were responding to a statement I made to H_B's clearly ludicrous position. I havent read Blackleys comments nor do I care. Do you agree with H_B's position that the SNP control YES?

Well you were responding to a statement I made to H_B's clearly ludicrous position. I havent read Blackleys comments nor do I care. Do you agree with H_B's position that the SNP control YES?

H_B's postion is informed by Blackley's comments. go read them.

Its only inportant to you because others are denying it? Really?

I wouldn't say improtant no. I find it very strange that yes voters want to downplay the role of the Scotland's top election winning party in the Yes Campaign in favour of the irrelavnce that are the SSP and the Greens, who have never won a constituency in Scotland despite having a national presence since 1999.

It's the equiavalent of saying "No, Pep Guardiola isn't picking the team, Davie Moyes is"

Edited by banterman86

Is it as made up as your assertion that the SNP run the entire YES campaign?

No it isn't.

I have provided very specific points on the SNP domination of Yes.

I'm asking you to evidence similarly your claim that the Tories run BT...

I wouldn't say improtant no. I find it very strange that yes voters want to downplay the role of the Scotland's top election winning party in the Yes Campaign in favour of the irrelavnce which si the SSP and the Greens, who have never won a constituency in Scotland decide having a national presence since 1999.

It's the equiavalent of saying "No, Pep Guardiola isn't picking the team, Davie Moyes is"

How is strange to downplay it?

The SNP may well have a degree of control over certain factions fighting for a YES vote but it doesn't have control of the majority of groups fighting for a YES vote.

the majority of groups fighting for a YES vote.

Being in charge of 1 group with 1,000,000 members and not in charge of the other 9 groups of 10 people each doesn't mean you are in charge of 10% of the campaign.

How is strange to downplay it?

Because the SNP are very good at winning elections. You should be happy they are in control of the campaign because they know how to win campaigns.

Harvie and Fox wanted a seperate scottish currency and a scottish republic. the SNP overruled both so as not to spook middle scotland voter who they need in sepetmber, and who they have owned since 2007.

Because the SNP are very good at winning elections. You should be happy they are in control of the campaign because they know how to win campaigns.

Harvie and Fox wanted a seperate scottish currency and a scottish republic. the SNP overruled both so as not to spook middle scotland voter who they need in sepetmber, and who they have owned since 2007.

Canavan (the Chairman of Yes Scotland's advisory board) also called for a new currency.

H_B's postion is informed by Blackley's comments. go read them.

No im asking you if you agree with HB that the SNP are running the entire YES campaign and anyone who is not affiliated to the SNP has no input. Do you agree with him or not?

Being in charge of 1 group with 1,000,000 members and not in charge of the other 9 groups of 10 people each doesn't mean you are in charge of 10% of the campaign.

Those 1,000,000 members are made up of people from every area of the YES campaign, you don't need to give up your membership of SSP, RIC, LFI etc to sign up with the official YES campaign.

No im asking you if you agree with HB that the SNP are running the entire YES campaign and anyone who is not affiliated to the SNP has no input. Do you agree with him or not?

Where did I say that anyone not affiliated to the SNP had "no input".

You're only talking about what's happening in the MSM, on the ground YES aren't even in total control of their own campaign nevermind the SSP etc.

No it isn't.

I have provided very specific points on the SNP domination of Yes.

I'm asking you to evidence similarly your claim that the Tories run BT...

No you havent. You have pointed to donations and creative input. This is not the same as providing evidence that the SNP control the ENTIRE YES campaign, which someone else pointed out was a nonsense statement.