Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Yes is now available at 2/1 only on the Exchanges (Betfair,SpreadEx and BetDaq)

7/4 is widely available but bet365 are a little more generous with 15/8.

Ladbrokes also 15/8

ETA... Correction!

It was 15/8 this morning, but is now 7/4

Edited by ICTJohnboy

Has the Daily Record come out and said what side of the argument ist is on yet, in this campaign? I have suggested on our politics messageboard, that I thought there had been a mellowing in the DR headlines of late. If the survey is good for Yes, is there a chance the DR will jump ship and get on side with Yes?

Or am I being totally stupid?!

Has the Daily Record come out and said what side of the argument ist is on yet, in this campaign? I have suggested on our politics messageboard, that I thought there had been a mellowing in the DR headlines of late. If the survey is good for Yes, is there a chance the DR will jump ship and get on side with Yes?

Or am I being totally stupid?!

There's as much chance of David Cameron supporting YES as the Daily Retard.

Danny ( the *uckwit ) Alexander calling this " Alex Salmonds black Wedensday ". All because of BP and standard life.

They must be absolutely loving it today. Un interrupted coverage and no difficult questions or challenges to their pish being mounted.

Full blown speeches from start to finish and ten minutes interviews.

Yes are getting 10 seconds of Salmond shaking hands.

Pleasing to note that after Team Westminster's big day out, Oddschecker still shows every Yes odd shortening and every No odd drifting.

No its doesn't. stop exageratting!! the odds on 13/20 of the betting sites quoted on Oddschecker remain completely unchanged from Yesterday.

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/scottish-independence/referendum-outcome

Edited by RedRob72

Having said that the only person I have seen with any credence tweeting one way or another is Ian macwhirter saying No 53.

Hardly groundbreaking but they aren't exactly going to trail their big poll by saying it's actually a bit boring,nothing has changed.

You could argue it's 'interesting' in that it fails to replicate the results of YouGov and TNS, so that you'd have two previously No friendly pollsters showing massive swings to Yes and two previously yes friendly pollsters showing no movement at all.