Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

48-52 isn't really a statistical tie if a few pollsters show it: it means Yes is almost certainly behind as measured by the polls, and needs a very late push and/or a constituency of voters who haven't been picked up to show on the day.

I don't buy papers and I wouldn't read the sun if it was given to me...

But do people that do think that the Suns declaration would make any difference either way?

Like would someone think, that's it I'm voting yes/no because the Sun says so. Really? I find that baffling.

With 48 hours to go then no.

A few weeks ago aye it probably would as they would have countered the extreme made up Shite for idiots with extreme made up Shite for idiots of their own flavour.

Lex, on 16 Sept 2014 - 21:19, said:

I don't buy papers and I wouldn't read the sun if it was given to me...

But do people that do think that the Suns declaration would make any difference either way?

Like would someone think, that's it I'm voting yes/no because the Sun says so. Really? I find that baffling.

It certainly would influence some.

48-52 isn't really a statistical tie if a few pollsters show it: it means Yes is almost certainly behind as measured by the polls, and needs a very late push and/or a constituency of voters who haven't been picked up to show on the day.

Tell it to Kinnocks labour.

It's a terrible result because it means the pollsters have no idea what's happening out there.

ALL of them have faulty methodology and now they are all lining up alongside each other to prevent any one of the them losing future work.

Definitely convenient how it's almost always just under 50%.