The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3/10.

f**k sake.

How many other people pressed the wrong answer and in the split second it took to register realised their error? I did for the question about goalkeepers, the one about George Weah and question 1 and 10.

Really should start paying more attention when watching Sky's "Football Greatest".

A football one from the Guardian. Very ashamed to say I only got 2 right.. :ph34r:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/11/football-quiz-ballon-dor-winners

I got 3, don't think it's anything to be ashamed about, not knowing about footballers awards. :1eye

Enough of football quizzes on a Scottish football site. Back to all things The Australian with no Australian questions. Somehow or other I managed 7/10. Only knew the flag, memoir and IOC HQ with good guessing for tennis (never knew they'd actually started that comp), song, Bill Clinton and Breaking Bad. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=3403&sectionId=1

6/10 on an absolute fluke. The Picasso one and North Korea were the only 2 I was sure of and it turned out I got one of those wrong.

Got the first 6 all on guessed with the exception being Clinton where I was drawn to the correct answer by some small memory in my brain.