The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

19 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Mon 4/10
Quick mention of the playoff.
Still 1 clown to hand in his homework. C'mon@gkneil

Monday, /10.  A reasonable start for whatever league I'm in.  Personally, I'd say people who miss the deadlines forfeit the tie, and I would say that no matter who my play-off opponent might be :whistle

1 hour ago, Helpma said:

Monday, /10.  A reasonable start for whatever league I'm in.  Personally, I'd say people who miss the deadlines forfeit the tie, and I would say that no matter who my play-off opponent might be :whistle

Answer is with the Slippery one. I will add that precedent has been set with LincolnHearts staying up.

Don't hate the player etc etc......

This weekend movers;

Money Makers

@Helpma The tallest tree in the world, I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal, is 324 sorry feet high, more or less, give or take, probably.  For a bonus point, I can also tell you that it's made of wood.v @gkneil 140m if my answer can still be taken (posted after the deadline) My Boss  said Im the BOSS. In the river, no score.

&

Pocket Dippers

@German Jag Will go with 280 feet (+/- 85m).v @Adam101Cheers for the playoff question I have no idea but I assume it’s a giant redwood so I’ll say 900 feet tall 

As we all know now the correct answer is 379.7 feet.

Congratulations toooo @Helpma & @German Jag