The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I'm back on terra firma with a glut of cup scores to give you. It's very exciting I can tell you . Just to remind you, the scores were Old Guard 9 - 15 Young Whippersnappers ... 

Here's all the completed ties so far ...

Edmund 11 8 JamesP_81

scotfree 11 9 MSU

Dyl 8 8 Christophe

LiviLion 8 9 German Jag

ArmadaleKillie 8 8 Helpma

pleslie99 9 8 SlipperyP

Bully Wee Villa 7 6 gkneil

Well shit just got real. A late run from the Old Guard pushes the scores to OG 14 - 17 YS. This could be a repeat of that Ryder Cup competition a few years ago where one side came back and beat the other (sorry, don't know anything about golf but I'm sure it had a nickname and some people got quite excited about it). 

Time to tag the late ones ...

OLD GUARD: @Leeds Saint @G_Man1985 @jagfox99 @Dee Man @Frankie S @die hard doonhamer @welshbairn @Jacksgranda @cowden0 @peasy23 @alang1993 @KnightswoodBear

YOUNG WHIPPERSNAPPERS: @DublinMagyar @Tynierose @Goober Bud @blackislekillie @Ziggy @The Captain @Audaces Fortuna Juvat @Salvo Montalbano @LincolnHearts @BigBo10 @CaspianChris

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=untitled-quiz_15995er

Sorry there hasn't been any league tables so far ... I've said 7 Hail Marys and 12 How's Yer Fathers as penance. 

27 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm back on terra firma with a glut of cup scores to give you. It's very exciting I can tell you . Just to remind you, the scores were Old Guard 9 - 15 Young Whippersnappers ... 

Here's all the completed ties so far ...

Edmund 11 8 JamesP_81

scotfree 11 9 MSU

Dyl 8 8 Christophe

LiviLion 8 9 German Jag

ArmadaleKillie 8 8 Helpma

pleslie99 9 8 SlipperyP

Bully Wee Villa 7 6 gkneil

Well shit just got real. A late run from the Old Guard pushes the scores to OG 14 - 17 YS. This could be a repeat of that Ryder Cup competition a few years ago where one side came back and beat the other (sorry, don't know anything about golf but I'm sure it had a nickname and some people got quite excited about it). 

Time to tag the late ones ...

OLD GUARD: @Leeds Saint @G_Man1985 @jagfox99 @Dee Man @Frankie S @die hard doonhamer @welshbairn @Jacksgranda @cowden0 @peasy23 @alang1993 @KnightswoodBear

YOUNG WHIPPERSNAPPERS: @DublinMagyar @Tynierose @Goober Bud @blackislekillie @Ziggy @The Captain @Audaces Fortuna Juvat @Salvo Montalbano @LincolnHearts @BigBo10 @CaspianChris

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=untitled-quiz_15995er

Sorry there hasn't been any league tables so far ... I've said 7 Hail Marys and 12 How's Yer Fathers as penance. 

Already sent my score

4 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I actually won a match! What a time to be alive. 

The nickname of the golf comeback was "The Miracle of Medinah". Because those Muslim-hating Americans can't even be bothered to spell Medina properly. 

Bonus point, please. 

Heh. Thank you Mr Villa. On the subject of bonus points, only THREE of the submitted entries far have earned their bonus point so far.  And they were all Young Whippersnappers. Make of that what you will.