The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

It's getting exciting at the top with only 2 points separating the top 7 players. G_Man and Supermik might have done enough to prevent another black mark in their copybook!

Edmund

eckthearab

Cardinal Richelieu

Zen Archer

Bully Wee Villa

Leeds Saint

WhiteRoseKillie

Dayman

Jacksgranda

welshbairn

Jagfox99

The_Kincardine

LongTimeLurker

alang1993

Supermik

G_Man1985

★★

Peasy23

Swarley

Dee_62

Richie95

die hard doonhamer

Ross.

Snowed under at work, but I'll try and do the draw for the preliminary round of the cup this afternoon. We potentially have about 22 players, so there'll be a lot of byes! But I'll make sure that all the part-time quizzers are drawn against the full-timers, just so that we definitely have 16 in the next round. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I didn't know who he was until my friend told me. He came over and said "give me some pills".

Had he been polite and asked for some I may have obliged. Better still he could've offered to buy some and I would've got them for him. But the way he just said "give them to me" pissed me off.

I didn't know who he was until my friend told me. He came over and said "give me some pills".

Had he been polite and asked for some I may have obliged. Better still he could've offered to buy some and I would've got them for him. But the way he just said "give them to me" pissed me off.

You should always have some laxatives hidden away on standby for these occasions.

...And you join us for the qualifying round for the Charles Ingram Memorial P+B Cup, scheduled take place throughout the month of October and televised live on Sky Sports 1.

Here is the draw... I'll post the quiz on Friday lunchtime (once I find a good Northern hemisphere one). You have from Friday lunchtime till Monday lunchtime to PM your score (plus any comments) and then I'll post the results on Monday afternoon. 

Please note that currently many teams get a bye. However, any latecomers before Friday will then be assigned to the first team to get a bye in the list. (Not sure if this is clear, but it makes sense in my head).

@Zen Archer

vs

@Ross.

@LongTimeLurker

vs

@die hard doonhamer

@alang1993

vs

@Richie95

@Leeds Saint

vs

1st newcomer / bye

@Cardinal Richelieu

vs

2nd newcomer / bye

@Bully Wee Villa

vs

3rd newcomer / bye

Peasy23

vs

newcomer / bye

Swarley

vs

newcomer / bye

G_Man1985

vs

newcomer / bye

Supermik

vs

newcomer / bye

The_Kincardine

vs

newcomer / bye

Jagfox99

vs

newcomer / bye

welshbairn

vs

newcomer / bye

Jacksgranda

vs

newcomer / bye

Dayman

vs

newcomer / bye

WhiteRoseKillie

vs

newcomer / bye

eckthearab

vs

newcomer / bye

Edmund

vs

newcomer / bye

Dee_62

vs

newcomer / bye

Don't know what it is @CardinalRichelieu but my iPad doesn't display any of the league tables you add or the latest cup draw. No idea who I'm up against and I'm going to be away from my laptop for the a while. (Maybe it's for the best!)

57 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Don't know what it is @CardinalRichelieu but my iPad doesn't display any of the league tables you add or the latest cup draw. No idea who I'm up against and I'm going to be away from my laptop for the a while. (Maybe it's for the best!)

Sorry to hear that chief. I think the problem is that I create tables and paste them in. I could start just creating an image of the league table instead if that would help I believe Bully Wee Villa had a solution to the problem. You're not actually in the qualifying round (unless we get about 15 latecomers!). So the 1st round proper starts next week... do you still want to drop out?

Sorry to hear that chief. I think the problem is that I create tables and paste them in. I could start just creating an image of the league table instead if that would help I believe Bully Wee Villa had a solution to the problem. You're not actually in the qualifying round (unless we get about 15 latecomers!). So the 1st round proper starts next week... do you still want to drop out?

Keep me in, I can see the links for the quizzes and read the instructions, I'll just have to wait to get to my laptop to see how many gold stars I end up with! [emoji3]

ETA found the solution...don't use the app on he iPad. Can see everything via chrome. Sorted.

Good to still have you with use Dee_62! The cup will kick off fo' real next week. 

Another 5 out of 10. Talked myself out of the dotty question, and maintain my 100% record on guessing Japanese islands. It's going down to the wire lads. 

Good to still have you with use Dee_62! The cup will kick off fo' real next week. 

Another 5 out of 10. Talked myself out of the dotty question, and maintain my 100% record on guessing Japanese islands. It's going down to the wire lads. 

Haha for some reason I do quite well with Japanese islands too.

1 minute ago, eckthearab said:

Haha for some reason I do quite well with Japanese islands tool.

I know why we always get it right. 

The answer is always, and I mean ALWAYS, Honshu. If I didn't know any better, I'd say everything is on that island.