The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

A decent 7 to back up yesterdays effort.

Trying to keep the boys focused on the next game.  Nobody at this club is talking about titles, we are just enjoying the journey.

Aye right! But, how many stars on the shirt? 8)

30 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Knew the English king, spelunking and bridie. Thought I knew the Vatican (I've been there so must have seen it!) and the duo but got both wrong.

One correct guess.

Total: a dismal four. I'll be in the second tier just as long as the bloody Villa.

I spent quite a bit of time in the Vatican last year and I don't ever recall seeing their flag anywhere. 

A reasonable 6 out of 10 for me. Including the fleg one. 

Myself and Swarley are still flaffing around in what could loosely be described as "mid table", as usual.

This is my best league position since forever. It's similar to when East Stirlingshire had a good season or two before they hit the bottom and we're papped out the league.

After yesterdays decent 7, Tuesday brings a mediocre 5/10. Flag, Edward IV, spelunking, krennic and bridie with no guesses.

On to the cup replays. Both Kincardine and Cardinal both gave the same answer of 120 miles for the question regarding the length of the Hadrians Wall Path. As this was the incorrect answer they were both asked to submit a second guess. Kincardine came back with 100 miles while Cardinal guessed 150 miles.

In the other tie Welshnairn guessed 87 miles. Despite a PM from myself and holding off on giving the result no answer has been submitted from SlipperyP meaning Welshbairn has a walkover into the next round.

The correct answer to the question is 84 miles. Meaning Kincardine and Welshbairn progress to the next round so congratulations to them and commiserations to Cardinal and SlipperyP. A special mention to Welshbairn for his guess, being out by only 3 miles.

ETA guess received from Slippery of 100 miles. So there would have been no change to the outcome. Commiserations Slippery and Welshbairn continues to the next round.

19 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

After yesterdays decent 7, Tuesday brings a mediocre 5/10. Flag, Edward IV, spelunking, krennic and bridie with no guesses.

What question was that then, hmmm, hmmm? I demand a judge led inquiry.