The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 minute ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

It was 17CHF for a pint and a bottle of beer in the bar we used bar in Basel on Saturday, and pretty similar elsewhere. Not good for an alcohol lover such as I.

As for the points deduction - just kick me out of the cup instead :thumsup2

Nice try but you know fine well you're out. A bit like that year when Man Utd dinghied the FA cup to appear in the World Club Championships, you've cheapened this tournament. A plague on all your houses :) 

£14 odd is quite expensive. Surely you must have had a worse time of it in Iceland? When I was there, I was forking out £10+ for a pint half litre. 

Sorry to say but today's (Wednesday's) quiz does not contain any questions relating to the price of beer in Switzerland or any other country but not sorry to say that it only has 1 Australian question. A mid-table 6/10. Knew Mulder, knife cuts, cricket, peninsula and Barcelona, guessed car race. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=6153&sectionId=1