The role of the media in #indyref

Todders

The elections which they are currently romping home with?

They are so. But my point was that all three party's that cross border will change policy and direction because of ukip. They will all change their visions and ideals to try to counter a party with no mps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC Scotland's Gary Robertson has been sacked, and there could be strike action taking place at Pacific Quay.

http://www.sundaypost.com/news-views/scotland/bbc-strike-threat-after-gary-robertson-is-fired-1.398744

Oh dear. BBC Scotland news in turmoil. I for one am gutted. Hopefully with many so pissed off journalists a few may choose to speak out.

I for one am deeply saddened at this turmoil with the Biased Broadcasting Corporation.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

see what you did there, not as funny 2nd time round ;)

It seems Labour mp Kezia Dugdale will be getting her own show :lol: you honestly couldnt make this shit up

She's an utter weapon of an individual aswell

On the run up to an referendum they're giving her a show. That's taking the piss

Sick fed up of the fucking media in this, it's been biased reporting from day fucking 1, arseholes.

Not this agai zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not this agai zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes this again. Because it's true. If you can't see how biased the MSM are, you're as blinkered as them. Why do you think OFCOM issued warnings ahead of the official campaigning period?

Archived