The role of the media in #indyref

Todders

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes this again. Because it's true. If you can't see how biased the MSM are, you're as blinkered as them. Why do you think OFCOM issued warnings ahead of the official campaigning period?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, just sounds like someone getting there excuses in early, even Salmond was at it last Sunday it's pathetic,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, just sounds like someone getting there excuses in early, even Salmond was at it last Sunday it's pathetic,

Whats wrong with your z button?

Yes this again. Because it's true. If you can't see how biased the MSM are, you're as blinkered as them. Why do you think OFCOM issued warnings ahead of the official campaigning period?

Had look on OFCOM website for above, could not find it, could you send me the link, ta

Had look on OFCOM website for above, could not find it, could you send me the link, ta

I know you struggle with conversations, but I'm sure you can use google just as well as me.

I honestly wouldn't tire of kicking Douglas Alexander up and down the street.

This. He's an utter imbecile.

Nicola Sturgeon is all in on this referendum, even more so than Salmond.

One of the most pleasing things about placing the X in the "No" box is the opportunity to finish off Sturgeon as a credible politician.

One of the most pleasing things about placing the X in the "No" box is the opportunity to finish off Sturgeon as a credible politician.

Thats nice hen.

I know you struggle with conversations, but I'm sure you can use google just as well as me.

Found report, straight forward stuff, just a "shot" across the bows to all, tame stuff, nothing to get all excited about

Remind me who you vote for again?

Found report, straight forward stuff, just a "shot" across the bows to all, tame stuff, nothing to get all excited about

No one's getting excited.

Yes or no Nicola is the next FM. Unlucky

Remind me who you vote for again?

No one's getting excited.

I've voted once in my life, for Labour. Hardly a personal MO.

Yes or no Nicola is the next FM. Unlucky

Hang on a minute. If your Johann Lamont's, Alistair Carmichael's, Anas Sarwar's, Jim Murphy's, Danny Alexander's, Michael Moore's, Douglas Alexander's and Ruth Davidson's of this world's positions are made untenable by a yes vote, then a no vote does the same to Sturgeon. Can't have it both way. Unlucky :)

Hang on a minute. If your Johann Lamont's, Alistair Carmichael's, Anas Sarwar's, Jim Murphy's, Danny Alexander's, Michael Moore's, Douglas Alexander's and Ruth Davidson's of this world's positions are made untenable by a yes vote, then a no vote does the same to Sturgeon. Can't have it both way. Unlucky :)

Oooooh swing and a miss.

I've voted once in my life, for Labour. Hardly a personal MO.

Sorry Ms Bairn but your wrong again. If only Libby was here to explain why.

[quote name="Mr Bairn" post="8486429" timestamp="140190

Who said that?

Who will be the next FM,? This should be good

I bet you 5 million quid it's Nicola over whoever u choose

Archived