Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

On 13/12/2016 at 21:13, 19QOS19 said:

The Ebay advert with the dad and son getting up in the morning. Specifically the shitty song played at the end.

I clearly wasn't paying attention, as I assumed they were a May/December couple  :unsure2:

Anyway, have eBay done away with that home page picture of the women being pushed around in a wheelbarrow? Something about it makes me want to stab them all in the head with a pitchfork.

Shite advert.  Is that meant to be their house? 

I assumed it was, aye. The voices are dubbed over so it must be an advert used abroad as well. Damn Europeans and their daft living arrangements. The sooner Brexit kicks in the better...

I am really starting to get into the Nat Geo programme, Strippers: Cars for Cash. Probably massively scripted and most of their "customers" are probably paid to be on the show but it's enjoyable all the same. Bish Bash Bosh! 

Her best moment was a tweet during the Glasgow commonwealth games closing ceremony asking, if Scotland would be in it again if we were to vote for independence.
It definitely fucked it for all those other countries.

It's the strictly final tonight, folks.

Who is everyone's pick to win the glitterball trophy?

I'd go for Ore over the other two.

Not Danny and Oti. Just can't bring myself to like them.

8 hours ago, MSU said:

Sara Pascoe seems to be the BBC's female comedian of choice for Christmas panel shows this year. It's Lucy Porter I feel sorry for. And me, for having to watch so much Sara Pascoe.

If it's not her then it's Katherine Ryan.