Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Car Share was good.... Don't know if they're thinking of a third but after watching the 4th episode I'm not sure how they'd do it, possible a Xmas special or something.

The safari park scenes n bits with monkey had me in pain.

Aye I was dead impressed with Car Share again. The monkey wearing a seatbelt [emoji38]

It can't be left like that. An Xmas special is maybe how it'll finish.

Peter kay is bit like Gervais in that he tends to know when to kill a show off before the quality drops off ( that Brent film aside)

I quite like the story lines but Hinterland must be the dreariest, greyest, dreichest, most soul-destroying programme ever.  There is never even one hint of levity.

Probably an authentic depiction of Wales, though.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I quite like the story lines but Hinterland must be the dreariest, grayest, dreichest, most soul-destroying programme ever.  There is never even one hint of levity.

Probably an authentic depiction of Wales, though.

There's something very widdish about Mali Harries though.

Two excellent documentaries on BBC four ATM. K2 one about the worst disaster on it and another showing you the development of earth over forty years from space.
Shenzhen. 30,000 people 1979 now 10 million? Dafuq?

I went through a spell of reading and watching anything to do with mountain climbing when the film Everest came out. The K2 documentary was one of the best I watched.
Its amazing the way death is just another thing that happens on a mountain to these guys.

I went through a spell of reading and watching anything to do with mountain climbing when the film Everest came out. The K2 documentary was one of the best I watched.
Its amazing the way death is just another thing that happens on a mountain to these guys.

Yeah a guy died and some just continued the climb. I guess up there you have to be selfish and you can't carry anyone down. Not sure I can understand someone continuing the climb up after seeing that. Going down fair enough there's no option. Seems really selfish. They also use the sherpas harshly as if they are supermen or subhuman. Not sure I could be so heartless?

The Dave channel showed both series of the sitcom Early Doors recently. I think that is an absolute gem of a comedy show  Really understated  but very very funny with characters you can warm to. 

Loved that show. Well observed comedy with an undercurrent of pathos.