Favourite Football Boots ever

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going for silly money on ebay.

I just had a look on ebay there myself. I have a pair in my cupboard in not bad nick, doubt I would be able to part with them though. Was surprised at the price of them. If you have a brand new pair kicking about you could get 400 quid for them.

Best pair i had in the 80s were a pair of lotto boots with a big f**k off tongue and a small italian flag on them . Think they were my favourites because no one else in my team had them and not because they were great boots .

Nike tiempos have been the boot of choice for me in the last 10 years .

In the 80's when i played i had a pair of nike screw ins ( dunno what type )... were lovely soft leather comfy as f**k.

For moulded sole always got puma.

Mate of mine had a pair made out of kangaroo skin, he said it was the best pair he had ever had.

Adidas Copa Mundial and Puma King - class is permanent

Nike Firestrikes from the mid 80's with the orange swoosh and 'NIKE' round the heels were awesome looking and awesome to play in, can't even find a pic online. The Tiempos that Cantona wore were brilliant as well.

Patrick made some cracking looking boots in the early 80's but they were well out of every kids price range - ditto the New Balance Bryan Robson ones

• 3 weeks later...

Archived