2014 holidays/travel plans

doulikefish

Im off to vegas at the beginning of feb for 5 nights staying at the aria and Ive just sorted out flights and hotels for the malaysian/bahrain f1 double header,im having 7 nights in phuket 4 nights in kuala lumpur 4 nights in dubai and 4 nights in bahrain,

These are my first outings of the year,so basically wheres everybody else off to?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booked croatia in June. Got a wedding in ireland before it so that will merge into a longer break. Looking into new york around crimbo. Looking to buy a house this year so this will probably be all for me!

Got Newcastle in June for my pals stag do. Took the Cheltenham festival off hoping to get down to that. Going to take Perth races off when my new set of holidays come through as well and go through with the boys from work.

Want to take my girlfriend away somewhere for her birthday in September as well and hopefully get a boys holiday as well.

Flights booked to L A in June. Pick up a car and meander around California/Nevada perhaps Arizona, for three weeks.

Only definites so far are Yosemite and Vegas and will finish up somewhere on the coast.

Things I currently have booked

Doncaster racing this weekend fri/sat for a stag doo

Cheltenham festival wed/thu/fri

Snowbombing festival for a week in April

Brazil for 2 weeks during the World Cup in June. Got tickets for 2 matches and hoping to pick up more

Ibiza for closing parties at the end of September

Working Christmas this year, so looking to possibly head to Mexico at the end of the year as well. Seeing it written down, it doesn't look too bad at all

Going to lisbon for a week in February. Bought my ticket today for Benfica V Guimaraes. Also this summer going to Vienna and Bratislava for a week in june. Spending 3 nights in Bratislava then 3 nights in Vienna before 1 more night in Bratislava. We have planned it so we have more nights there but spend more time in Vienna.

Looking also to spend Christmas and New year in south east Asia. But haven't really looked into it yet.

Looks like I'm going to leave Melbourne earlier than planned and go back to England, hoping to squeeze a trip to Dubai in on way home since plane stops there anyway and I can hopefully stay with a cousin. Dubai isn't a place that has ever interested me and don't know a lot about it but may as well break up the trip home.

Got my big cousins stag-do in Germany during the beer festival.

Which one? We went to Erlangen, (the oldest one) two years ago for a stag-do and we're planning back again this year.

Off to Lapland at the beginning of December. Taking the wee man to visit Santa, have a dog sled ride & i'll also have a go on snow mobiles and the likes.

Got a lot to cram into two days.

My mum and dad took me to that when I was about 6, it was brilliant. We only went for a day though.

Just got back from five days in London last week. I'm booking up Munich this weekend for a long weekend at the start of March, New York and Florida with my folks for a fortnight in May, and will hopefully get another European city weekend in October or something. Possibly a Scotland away game as well.

Archived